No announcement yet.

My Recent Amateur Boxing Highlights Video *WATCH*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
    keep it up bro, you got a bright fighter if you keep up the hard work and dedication.
    thank you, thats the aim

Comment

Originally posted by waleeddin View Post
      i did as a kid lol what made u think i support newcastle?
      Earl Marshall ..... ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ilvn01 View Post
        Earl Marshall ..... ?
        yeaaah, who are u? lol

Comment

Good stuff, keep up the hard work you got skills.

Comment

So glad I'm 6'3. Anyways lookin good.

Comment

lmao@your chilli bowl haircut...yo u look like a muslim nazi..wow@the size of your head...i bet ur neck would commit suicide if it could instead of holdin that 60 pound anchor u call a head...your name should be Walled "Head Hard" Din....get it...head hardened? lmao....you look like a big head ass zelda with that silly half off on sundays haircut. ...word is bond tim bradley aint got **** on you...you are way "ahead" of him in many ways...my god im just imagining if that was you that headbutt mayweather...the man's grill would look like roger's...your head is knocking teeth out..cats gotta fight you with metal mouthguards n ****...word is bond you might be the first boxer to make the pros use headgear....

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                Good stuff, keep up the hard work you got skills.
                appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingAddict773 View Post
                  lmao@your chilli bowl haircut...yo u look like a muslim nazi..wow@the size of your head...i bet ur neck would commit suicide if it could instead of holdin that 60 pound anchor u call a head...your name should be Walled "Head Hard" Din....get it...head hardened? lmao....you look like a big head ass zelda with that silly half off on sundays haircut. ...word is bond tim bradley aint got **** on you...you are way "ahead" of him in many ways...my god im just imagining if that was you that headbutt mayweather...the man's grill would look like roger's...your head is knocking teeth out..cats gotta fight you with metal mouthguards n ****...word is bond you might be the first boxer to make the pros use headgear....
                  hahaha thanks for the support, dont forget too share the video.

Comment

Respect man, you definetly got skills man

Comment

Originally posted by impitpatpuncher View Post
                      Respect man, you definetly got skills man
                      thank u bro

Comment

Working...
                      X