No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez: I Have Not Seen Chavez Sign Anything

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez: I Have Not Seen Chavez Sign Anything

The Emeritus middleweight champion of the World Boxing Council (WBC), Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez, has not see any document signed by Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. - which indicates the Mexican boxer's willingness to face Martinez in the fall. Martinez is the mandatory challenger to Chavez, the WBC's full titleholder at 160-pounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

Chavez-Margarito this fall. Just wait and see.

Comment

He isnt going to fight you Sergio.it aint gone happen

Comment

never seen a sanctioning body str8 up protect a fighter like this before.they keep giving Sergio the run around.............

Comment

He has a fight in june, how can he sign up for his next bout?

Sergio has no respect on andy lee?

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
            never seen a sanctioning body str8 up protect a fighter like this before.they keep giving Sergio the run around.............
            Canelo is 50X worse

Comment

That was pretty damn funny.
              I signed it with my own hands, and from me it went to Lee and from Lee it went to the Bermuda triangle

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                That was pretty damn funny.
                I signed it with my own hands, and from me it went to Lee and from Lee it went to the Bermuda triangle

Sergio got a funny side to him

Comment

To be fair, by Sergio own adviser/manager said him and Top Rank Carl Morreti have finalized a deal just 2 hours ago. So doubt Martinez will see contractual signing so soon, when a deal was finalized just 2 hours ago.

BTW, it also seems like they agreed that the fight will take place in San Antonio, TX.

Comment

what's with his obsession with chavez any way? there's a lot of other paper champs in that division if jr and arum don't want to fight him why not just go for another paper champ?

Comment

Working...
                    X