Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you choosing Martinez in a Floyd fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    It boggles my mind that people are pretending this will be the general opinion of boxing fans. What a crock of sh**, the only people that would say that are the minority that never give Floyd credit for anything, most of who are trolls and alts.
    Oh believe me, there will be plenty of people saying that.

Comment

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
      I think Martinez would win just because of his awkward style and size plus he got 1 punch KO power, but if Floyd can beat Martinez..that would be huge.
      And he has a bigger reach then anyone Floyd has faced. I say Martinez.

Comment

no one will win over Floyd in our era

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          It boggles my mind that people are pretending this will be the general opinion of boxing fans. What a crock of sh**, the only people that would say that are the minority that never give Floyd credit for anything, most of who are trolls and alts.
          It boggles my mind even more that people think this fight is going to come into fruition.

Floyd's motto of "If it don't make dollars it don't make sense" would be the theme to why this fight would NEVER take place.

People need to asks themselves if Martinez even has a fan base, how many main events he's headlined, how many PPV buys he has to support his popularity and of course what names he has on his resume.

If they add up to nothing than according to Floyd's mantra it will never make sense for such a fight.

By the way, this is coming from someone who isn't much of a Floyd fan but giving him his due in this regard.

Comment

the fight would be close

things would be very interesting at 160

at 154 i think floyd will be forced to fight hard to ensure that he wins a decision, but i think he'll outland martinez. a few wrinkles can take martinez power away. then all he's got is speed. floyd can handle that

he can handle the size, too. martinez doesnt fight a big mans fight at all.

Comment

I think the only thing that beats Floyd is a age and decline in reflexes.

The way he figures out an opponent after the first few rounds, then masters them from thereon out is something special.

Comment

Not only does Martinez have more power but he also is a better counter puncher.

Martinez would destroy floyd Pwill style

Comment

Floyds illusive but sergio has 1 punch ko power on a guy floyds size. i love sergios chances in this fight.

Comment

i think martinez would win but not really confident with that pick

i would love to see it

martinez is the only guy around floyd weight that i think that could beat him

i think cotto will have competitive momements against floyd but i dont believe he would win

i dont give pac much of a chance against floyd and never had interest in that match up.

i want to see floyd lose or prove me wrong against martinez

Comment

I do. Out of pure bias. I don't think he's better than Floyd. But I'm a big fan of his and I'd be rooting for him, even against the odds.

Comment

Working...
                      X