No announcement yet.

'God told me to retire' –Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
    except he never said WHEN God wanted him to retire, therefore leaving the window open for a possible fight.

If he said God told him to retire after Bradley thats different.
    Dive on that granade if u want to pal...
    Question...
    If Manny and the media pushed this humble, God fearing, family Guy image. Was all that just an act?
    Cause it seems Manny is a drunk, gambling, **** fighting, bastard baby daddy, womanizing rice duck fraud...

Comment

except he never said WHEN God wanted him to retire, therefore leaving the window open for a possible fight.

Question...
      If Manny and the media pushed this humble, God fearing, family Guy image. Was all that just an act?
      Cause it seems Manny is a drunk, gambling, **** fighting, bastard baby daddy, womanizing rice dyck fraud...

Comment

Question...
        Cause it seems Manny is a drunk, juiced up, tax dodging, nephew of a murderer, brother of a gambling racket criminal sister, gambling, **** fighting, bastard baby daddy, womanizing rice dyck fraud...

Comment

Comment

Pacquiao is such a pathetic, cowardly piece of shit.

Retiring to duck Mayweather, what kinda coward does that? Then he puts the blame on god? lol.

Running out of people to blame now Co
            ckquiao so now your resorting to blaming god for this fight not happening? lol,
            "Hey Manny, why did you retire and duck Mayweather?"

"Ummmm, errrr, uggggghhh God me so...."

Fucking joke of a man, retire then fuck off Manny....
            Last edited by Pretty Boy32; 03-19-2012, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Uggh, I dont get Pinoy's and their religion.

30 year old mother with no education and 10 kids living in a 1 room shack? BUT ME RELIGION !!!

You're a joke Manny. Both you and Floyd need to GTFO and Retire you useless bums who will never fight each other. There's a reason none of you will ever be GOAT. Because you never took that last step to fight the best.

Cowards..... the both of you's.

Floyd still has "3" Retired over you tho

and PB32: I hope you said same thing when Floyd retired a bunch of times for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                Pacquiao is such a pathetic, cowardly piece of shit.

Retiring to duck Mayweather, what kinda coward does that? Then he puts the blame on god? lol.

Running out of people to blame now Co
                ckquiao so now your resorting to blaming god for this fight not happening? lol,
                "Hey Manny, why did you retire and duck Mayweather?"

"Ummmm, errrr, uggggghhh Gawd tord me so...."

Fucking joke of a man, retire then fuck off Manny....
                Its what I said a long time ago , Floyd blows all Pac has done away by kicking his ass , makes him look like a Peds cheat as well , he wants no part of Floyd because Floyd will expose him by making him look ordinary .

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                  Uggh, I dont get Pinoy's and their religion.

30 year old mother with no education and 10 kids living in a 1 room shack? BUT ME RELIGION !!!

You're a joke Manny. Both you and Floyd need to GTFO and Retire you useless bums who will never fight each other. There's a reason none of you will ever be GOAT. Because you never took that last step to fight the best.

Cowards..... the both of you's.

Floyd still has "3" Retired over you tho

and PB32: I hope you said same thing when Floyd retired a bunch of times for no reason.
                  Then don't criticize what you don't understand.
                  I'd like to say that Manny is probably lying, but I don't know if he is.
                  People in the Philippines are die hard Christians (and Muslims depending where).
                  They don't use protection because God supposedly said no. They crucify somebody ever year. I just came back from a service earlier this week from a religious group that believe their religion is the one true one because God said so and they had a power point slide of what heaven looked like. They also don't date outside of their religion.
                  So yes, they're hardcore religious nuts. If he came from the States I doubt him, but since he came from the Philippines... ***** who knows.

Comment

Working...
                  X