Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your reaction as Danny Green was losing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

here .. now get the fu.ck outta here fa.ggy wanker stop makin lamea.ss threads cuz youre actin like those two in ur avi are any better then green D who gives a f bout em anyways fu.ck them and f.uck the hw division.. its never been worse

Comment

THE KNOCKDOWN

THE OFFICIAL STOPPAGE

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post

here .. now get the fu.ck outta here fa.ggy wanker stop makin lamea.ss threads cuz youre actin like those two in ur avi are any better then green D who gives a f bout em anyways fu.ck them and f.uck the hw division.. its never been worse

Comment

Antonio Tarver beats a fighter who almost recently died from health complications and that's an upset? I don't think so. Green was in it for one more good payday and I fully expect he will now retire and focus on his health and on his family. He will always be a hero of mine for being one of many to KTFO Roy Jones, thanks Danny!

Comment

Originally posted by fitefanSHO View Post
                Antonio Tarver beats a fighter who almost recently died from health complications and that's an upset? I don't think so. Green was in it for one more good payday and I fully expect he will now retire and focus on his health and on his family. He will always be a hero of mine for being one of many to KTFO Roy Jones, thanks Danny!
                Danny Green is a hero to you because he KO'd a shot RJJ?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    Danny Green is a hero to you because he KO'd a shot RJJ?
                    Yes, I like watching "RJ" flop around, all KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by fitefanSHO View Post
                      The Magic Man beat that overrated Aussie bum up real good!

Congrats Antonio, and classy dedication to Nick Charles after the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X