Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather is Scared of Pacquiao, Says Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well then it's settled. No Mayweather/Pacquiao...EVER!

Comment

• If you wanted to be a boxer. Who would you want to train you Mayweather or Pacquiao? That should tell you who's better.

Comment

• Thanks for stating the obvious Roach!!

Comment

• Originally posted by shogunn View Post
          of course floyd fans will call roach a fraud and a liar when he says this.

But then turn around and preach his other quote like it came from the bible "manny wont fight mosley because he's too good" - roach said it, it must be true!

which one is it floyd fans, do you believe what he says? or just choose to hear what he says?
          Originally posted by malari View Post
          lol yes he is, try getting 40 mill from somewhere else, forget him why u care freddie..
          Originally posted by baracuda View Post
          this is as clear as daylight if youre not in denial.......40 fights without demanding OST til packy, it means you that your opponenet is unbelievablaby so good that it is unheard of for anyne to to even tink about OST....
          Originally posted by dakoNYCaso View Post
          I hate all these excuses from this proven ****sexual boxer...

Claims that he agreed to Pac's demand of 8 ounce gloves but bitched that delahoya made him wear 10 ounce pillows....lol

If Pac agreed to OST, the ****sexual would demand random dna testing to make sure he wasnt a martian...

Simple and plain the ***g is scared....
          Originally posted by baracuda View Post
          he should be or else floyd would never fight him......lol
          Originally posted by The Hate Giver View Post
          of course floyd is scared. if he wasnt, he would have fought pac under the same required conditions as he did all 40 of his other victories.

what's more pathetic is he's doing all this against a former flyweight champion who has 56 fights, only 4 above 130. the rest 130 or under.

i forgot to add to the patheticness of floyd, he claims pac would be easy work because he's to small yet this guy's confidence in taking on pac is more shaky than brittney spears emotional well being.

that's what happens when you are a closet ****sexual & a professional prize fighter at the same time.

b*tchassness just comes out.

cant help it.
          Originally posted by Gutz View Post
          May 1st.. PFB is fighting a guy that lost to a guy who Pac already beat..
          Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
          Accepted, its "accepted".

You Floyd stans sure aren't too bright.

We knew it when you guys couldn't even tell a proper decade,

but man, you don't even the difference between an exception or an acceptance.

You should log off and spend more time in school.
          Originally posted by BadBrains View Post
          Shane = proven steroid user. So he needed to take it in order to clear his name whereas in Manny's case, its started from Dr. Floyd Mayweather Senior. Then suddenly the steroid belief became the a-side meth.
          Originally posted by Gutz View Post
          Not going to happen..

*****s = Dumbest poster on NSB...
          look at this guy's sig. smh......

why is it that floyd always has his hands draped around men? public events, boxing events, private events, non boxing events, floyd always has his hands around another man.

why is that?

ricky martin came out the closet. floyd should to as well.
          Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
          No, that's not good enough. Bottom line, Manny should call all the shots. Everyone should bow down to King Pacquiao.
          Originally posted by dakoNYCaso View Post
          But come on, the ****sexual is soooo skilled... He wins every single fantasy fight....Did you see what the ATGay did to the great Shamba Mitchell???

Everyone with a belt should fear him... Floyd Sinclair could literally Unaninmous Decision you to death....
          what steroid is he taking?

who is supplying him steroids?

what test has he failed?

what evidence do you have that he is on steroids?

Everybody thinks manny is on steroids that's why almost 51 thousand people went to dallas to see him fight a virtual nobody & 700 thousand paid for it on ppv. Also steroid known steroid users are awarded by the unforgiving american press who loves nothing more than to catch someone using steroids fighter of the year for the third time & fighter of the decade by ring magazine & by bwaa.

memo to *****s: speak for yourselves.
          Originally posted by jasbar View Post
          Floyd is scared. He know he is no match for Pac's speed and power. Pac is in god mode right now and Floyd is not ready thats why Floyd is finding ways to back out of the fight.
          Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          Floyd is scare of Pacquiao. No one will ask for an outside OSDT if he's about to get 70mills....Floyd said he was going to get 70mills for that fight LOL.
          Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          Floyd should just man up and fight pacquiao if he wants to get the highest payday of his career.
          Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          If it's keeping the fight from happening than it is an excuse by Floyd. He didn't ask his 40 previous fighter to do OSDT. Why would he suddenly ask an one dimensional easy work Pac.
          Originally posted by jrich View Post
          I like mayweather for being coward fighter in the world not for his skills. if she is a true champion she must fight the top brawler. for this reason she is no excuse she fight with shane best boxer in |WW this might be a trouble to her.
          Originally posted by vince_13 View Post
          i agree with roach floyd is scared he is afraid to lose his o!
          Originally posted by JQside View Post
          Pac had already stated that he doesn't need Floyd. "They're the ones who need me." He doesn't care if it gets made or not. And just recently he stated that he will only abide by NSAC rules, not Mayweather's, if the fight would be brought up again.

So, there you go. Speculations should end. If the current rules are not enough for PB, there won't be a fight.

I would guess that Pac will only come to the US when everything is all settled. For now, he doesn't give a damn.
          Originally posted by sapak View Post
          This. Pac doesn't need floyd and he won't abide by mayweather's rule.

Keep it that way pac and let's see who's going to give up.
          UNBELIVABLE. I'm a Cotto fan and I remember last year when I first encountered Pacquiao fans; prior to their fight. You all where saying some ridiculous things, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I liked Pacquiao then and gained a lot of respect for him after he beat my favorite boxer. After the talks with Floyd's camp broke off I became suspicious. At this point I just dont like him for the simple fact that he does not represent the integrity that I think all sports should have. And I really don't like some of you Pacquiao fans either. Nothing personal, but 95% of the time you all post it is some emotional BS-- just read all of the quotes that I posted. It honestly makes me sick. At least the Floyd fans post informed, reasonable and even fair comments.

Regardless of how this OSDT came about-- it is a good thing for boxing-- plain and simple. I could care less at this point if the fight never gets made-- Im just happy that soon we will have mandatory OSDT for all fights in the US. Soon Pacquiao will be nothing more than a remnant of the old guard era of boxing, when profiteering promoters, corrupt judges and athletic commission miscues nearly destroyed the sport and its athletes. Ill see you soon.

Comment

• It's clear that manny will not submit to tests, so the only way for the fight to come off is if Floyd can't turn down the money. Or he feels this fight needs to happen while he is still in his prime, no regrets.

Comment

• aahhhh stfu roach, ur first excuse is bull ****, i quote "he requested blood tests to avoid pacquiao", how the f did floyd know that pacquiao would avoid a blood test to destect PEDS steroids and HGH and other illegal substances, that makes no sence. u can demand every welter u have fought to drain weight and OD on jenny craig and demand 10 mil a pound yet u dont grant floyd a simple honest blood test that BOTH fighters will be takin. this is gettin old, roach needs to stfu for once. floyd aint givvin a **** and sr and roger is of they case yet this dumbass keeps bablin on the same nonsence like a broken record.

Comment

• if mayweather wasnt scared of pacman, then why all of a sudden demand a olympic style drug test?

its simple to me that mayweather wants his blankey

Comment

• both guys need to just get in the ring already. and roach needs to keep his mouth shut cause i'm more than sure mayweather can kick his ass w/o blood tests! hahahaha!

Comment

• How many times are we gonna have to listen to this while Pac is gonna be in politics? He'll be so concentrated on bashing Floyd instead of his political rivals.

Comment

• floyd needs the money more than pac does. he will fold, but by then pac might be retired... but that's floyd's M.O. wait until your opponent is weak then strike.

Comment

Working...
                      X