Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How soon will it be until Errol Spence Fights 4 a world title? When will he be ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
    Man you've got salty hate for Judah. He's got the talent he just never put his mind to task like Mayweather did. For all that talent, he would be able to put a beating on guys today.

I'll rewatch Danny-Zab and give you my scorecard/rounds mate and you'll see
    If you rewatch the fight and score it for Garcia. I will take your quote off my sig. Give me a 12 round by round explanation of who won what rounf.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      I believe he would have a chance vs Kell Brook. Kell has more experience but Spence is a student of the sweet science and he takes his notes. He really has an opportunity to do great things in the sport. I am excited to see where he goes in his boxing career.
      Brook is quite a good pure boxer too. Spence has talent but I wouldn't call it unbelievable talent.

I watched Spence tagged on the ropes in his last fight v Cruz, didn't look too clever. He's not ready for that kind of step up yet.

Comment

Judah only won the Last 2 or 3 rounds of that fight.
        Judah won the last 4, lost the first 4 and had a shout of a couple of the rounds in between. He got dropped through precluding any potential win (or draw) on points. Garcia won the fight but Judah hurt him in the 9th and couldn't finish.

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
        Spence is a solid prospect but he's at least 2 years away from a title shot to me...he was sparring with Floyd in Vegas, someone from there told me they were goin at it(Floyd buckled Spence), Floyd did give him praises...

I think Porter would be too much right now...Spence is a lil flat footed I think he could be overwhelmed right now but maybe in couple years, he's only 24.

Spence is solid though, he beat Amir Iman, and other good prospects on the come up in the amateurs...
        Rumor has it he lumped Floyd up and Floyd kicked him out of his gym before apologising and allowing him bak a couple of days later.

Comment

If you rewatch the fight and score it for Garcia. I will take your quote off my sig. Give me a 12 round by round explanation of who won what rounf.
          Idc if my quote is there, and I'm telling you that I won't score it for Garcia, but I'll give u the r by r explanation when I get to watching it again.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
            Idc if my quote is there, and I'm telling you that I won't score it for Garcia, but I'll give u the r by r explanation when I get to watching it again.
            You better have a good explanation. I know a lot of people hate Garcia on this site, but most Garcia haters would tell you that Garcia beat Judah

Comment

Working...
            X