Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That FA Cup game pretty much summed up City's season - great when playing a team in the top 6 but absolutely inept and inconsistent when playing a team ranked from 7 to 20. Wigan deserved it. I'm very happy they won tbh.

Comment

• That's why I wanted wigan to stay up and also why I wanted Martinez before Jose started flirting again (still kinda want martinez).

I "guess" I wasn't wrong about mancini huh?

Comment

• Just got in. Fair play to Wigan, deserved to beat us today, worthy winners.

We weren't good enough. Was waiting for Yaya to produce something once he was moved forward but it just didn't happen.

Still want Mancini to stay.

Always amusing to see the United fans out in force when City get beat. I've literally seen more of them on every website today than when they won the title a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          I "guess" I wasn't wrong about mancini huh?
          He picked our best team possible, made the correct subs and every one of them played ****. Got nowt to do with Mancini.

We could've won 5-0 with that same team and tactics and you would've cited it as our players performing well, giving no credit to the manager.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
            Just got in. Fair play to Wigan, deserved to beat us today, worthy winners.

We weren't good enough. Was waiting for Yaya to produce something once he was moved forward but it just didn't happen.

Still want Mancini to stay.

Always amusing to see the United fans out in force when City get beat. I've literally seen more of them on every website today than when they won the title a couple of weeks ago.
            Combine Christmas and the greatest of all time comedy movie and your still short of how happy we are .

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Combine Christmas and the greatest of all time comedy movie and your still short of how happy we are .
              I don't doubt it. I think you've celebrated it more than the Wigan fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                He picked our best team possible, made the correct subs and every one of them played ****. Got nowt to do with Mancini.

We could've won 5-0 with that same team and tactics and you would've cited it as our players performing well, giving no credit to the manager.

Lol, don't tell stories. I've given mancini credit when its due. I just think he guesses a lot.

I shouldn't even really care about city's results. Keep him as a manager. Makes me feel more confident in our chances with mourinho.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Lol, don't tell stories. I've given mancini credit when its due. I just think he guesses a lot.
                  When was this?!

Comment

• City played like a bunch of dogs arses and Wigan played like they wanted it more. It was exactly what I feared might happen, because the Wigan players had literally nothing to lose.

Comment

• What's sky blue and goes "BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP"?

Man City's parade bus being put back in the garage.

Comment

Working...
                      X