No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Anthony Joshua Has To Knock Andy Ruiz Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley: Anthony Joshua Has To Knock Andy Ruiz Out

Timothy Bradley, a former two division world champion, believes Anthony Joshua must go for the knockout when he faces Andy Ruiz in a rematch on December 7th in Saudi Arabia. In the first bout, back on June 1, Joshua was dropped four times before the contest was waved off in the seventh round in New York City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Negative, I don’t see it that way. The judges will be looking to reinstate Joshua as the champ due to the money he makes in the uk, being the dazn fighter, and being the Eddie Hearn flagship fighter. Ruiz unfortunately is going to have to stop Joshua again or beat him up pillar to post or they will rob this young man blind

Comment

Ruiz never was a big puncher.

Power won't be an issue against a AJs glass jaw.

Comment

From a guy who couldn't crack an egg, he ain't lying.

AJ's win has to be more emphatic than the loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          Negative, I don’t see it that way. The judges will be looking to reinstate Joshua as the champ due to the money he makes in the uk, being the dazn fighter, and being the Eddie Hearn flagship fighter. Ruiz unfortunately is going to have to stop Joshua again or beat him up pillar to post or they will rob this young man blind
          Crooked reffing couldn't get much worse than the parker fight.

But wouldn't surprise me if this fight is the most crooked rigged fight in history of boxing.
          AJ will need it if he's to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
            Ruiz never was a big puncher.

Power won't be an issue against a AJs glass jaw.
            The 'Tin-man' needs a heart-transplant. A.J is a quitter.

Comment

I'm sure Joshua doesn't even know who Bradley is.

Comment

Negative. Ruiz was never stopped and you can`t count you will just stop him. Joshua must go 12 rounds and outbox him. Otherwise it could be the same as first time.

Comment

I cant see Joshua engaging as much this fight

Hopefully he pepper's ruiz pizza face with jabs and cruises to a nice win

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Anthony Joshua Has To Knock Andy Ruiz Out

Timothy Bradley, a former two division world champion, believes Anthony Joshua must go for the knockout when he faces Andy Ruiz in a rematch on December 7th in Saudi Arabia. In the first bout, back on June 1, Joshua was dropped four times before the contest was waved off in the seventh round in New York City.
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    ... Actually, AJ already tried to KO Ruiz -- first time in the 3rd, second time in the 7th... But then Ruiz mopped the floor with him in both those rounds (and eventually stopped him)...

Comment

Working...
                    X