Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you prefer to leave Boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you prefer to leave Boxingscene?

Instead of going back and forth with Donkim who said i contribute nothing to this forum. Let the peers and posters make the decision who should leave the forum? Its a non public poll.
    HaglerSteelChin is worthless poster as Donkim said
    25.00%
    Donkim who just trolls for arguments
    75.00%

No!... I don't want him to leave.. I did at one time, and conducted a similar poll to you, but i've got used to him now and TBH he's bloody good entertainment..
    Every scene needs it's bad guy, and we're fortunate enough to have one, we can call our 'very own' purely for the fact that he gets unconditionally 'owned' on every thread..
    You'll win this poll hands down, but he still won't leave you alone..

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
      No!... I don't want him to leave.. I did at one time, and conducted a similar poll to you, but i've got used to him now and TBH he's bloody good entertainment..
      Every scene needs it's bad guy, and we're fortunate enough to have one, we can call our 'very own' purely for the fact that he gets unconditionally 'owned' on every thread..
      You'll win this poll hands down, but he still won't leave you alone..
      Actually i will put him on ignore and not respond to him even if he calls me out. He won't stop and i won't waste any more time on him. I once allowed a ******* to get into my head and we started to get into it using the tagalog language. I am sure if it continues i will end up getting banned for retribution.

Comment

If Donkim called you a worthless poster, then it is probably correct. I wouldn't question him, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
          If Donkim called you a worthless poster, then it is probably correct. I wouldn't question him, mate.
          Patawad Kaibigan. But if that is the case why is your lover losing 4-1 so far?

Comment

Hagler and Frazier fans I suspect.

Comment

Never heard of either. tbqf.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordecai View Post
                Never heard of either. tbqf.
                It's the same person with 2 alts.. Only 2 votes u see..

Comment

You contribute nothing to this forum,what does this thread have to do with the sport of boxing?

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
                  It's the same person with 2 alts.. Only 2 votes u see..

I do hope you have proof of this malone.You and the other cronies have continually accused me of having alts for six months now and we all still await the time that you actually man up rather than prance around like an english lady boy and prove that I have alts.

Comment

princemanspopa/princemanspoper/donkim or whatever the **** else the idiot calls himself nowadays

Comment

Working...
                    X