Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermain Taylor Withdraws From Super Six Tournament!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermain Taylor Withdraws From Super Six Tournament!

Jermain Taylor (28-4-1, 17KO's) former undisputed middleweight champion has made a decision regarding his future boxing career. Taylor, who was a participant in SHOWTIME Sports World Boxing Classic last fought on October 17th in a losing battle against Arthur Abraham in Berlin, Germany. [Click Here To Read More]

Good move...he was my emotional favorite for the tournament, but I'm glad he recognizes that he needs a long rest from boxing.

Comment

Big time salute to you Jermaine...You are a true warrior!!!

Modobo3

Comment

good, lets see bute in there.

Comment

Bute please. NOT Allan Green or Suckio Bika.

Comment

Great move CHAMP!!! we had a good run and you will always be one of my all-time favs... enjoy all your money and best of luck bud

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Marvelous View Post
              Bute please. NOT Allan Green or Suckio Bika.
              Andrade would be good too

Comment

This was a no brainer

Thank god he decided to withdraw. He has been terrible ever since the 2nd Hopkins fight. I actually went to Memphis to watch him fight Corey Stinks and he stunk the place out. If it wasn't for Pavlik knocking our Miranda the trip would've been a waste. Jermain is a good guy but he sucks ass now.

Comment

threat numero tres.

really?

Comment

They are going to put Bika in there because he is not contracted with HBO like Bute and he will be no threat. He probably will lose by ko in his two fights assuring he wont make it to the next round

Comment

Working...
                    X