charlie Z bout to drive Out !!!!!!!!! New vid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charlie Z bout to drive Out !!!!!!!!! New vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FEGusoUsmQ

Nobody cares... and nobody cares if you beat this dude on June 20... hes nobody, hes done nothing...

You want respect...?

You want to actually EARN and BE respected?

Sign to FIGHT, not SPAR... FIGHT, versatile....

Then you will get some respect.

And Ill be the first to give it to you.

Comment

see thats what I mean u guys already preparing excuses now...... ohhh so what if u beat this dude Pimp hes nobody ****, whos versatile a nobody too just like hillbily pimp ...... at least im a have a pro win on my record in 2 months and whats versatille gonna have a sparring record?????

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
        see thats what I mean u guys already preparing excuses now...... ohhh so what if u beat this dude Pimp hes nobody ****, whos versatile a nobody too just like hillbily pimp ...... at least im a have a pro win on my record in 2 months and whats versatille gonna have a sparring record?????
        All anybody has to do is watch training footage of the two fighters to KNOW there is a difference..

This pimp dude looks like hes drunk half the time, he has no CLUE what he is doing.. and you KNOW it.

Versatile has more fights then you do.... You have ZERO Amateur experience, you just went right into the pros, which is probably the dumbest idea ever, but anyways... Versi has proven he can fight by his training and his amateur fights.

And he has proven more then you and pimp.

If you want respect, you will fight him.

No excuses, no reasoning out of it.

Comment

Ok I will fight him but let me Kick the shhit Out of pimp and become tps champ because this fight is now for the belt and thats a extra motivation to Kill his ass and ye ill fight vers, but in all reality Im known I will be a tps champ as a pro a 1-1 pro record is more impressive then any amauter record because your considered a Professional Boxer if vers is so good hed turn Pro

Comment

Ok I will fight him but let me Kick the shhit Out of pimp and become tps champ because this fight is now for the belt and thats a extra motivation to Kill his ass and ye ill fight vers, but in all reality Im known I will be a tps champ as a pro a 1-1 pro record is more impressive then any amauter record because your considered a Professional Boxer if vers is so good hed turn Pro
            Why didnt Roy turn pro after his 10th amateur fight?

Why didnt Gamboa turn pro after his 2nd amateur fight?

Why Didnt Mike Tyson turn pro after his 3rd amateur fight?

Were they not good? You dont just turn PRO, if you are SERIOUS about being successful in the pros... you learn how to box in the amateurs, you take that and make a career as a professional.

You SKIPPED the learning part.

Versatile is more experienced then you and pimp put together. Amateur or Pro.

That isnt a diss, its just a fact.

Comment

hmmm i see smart guy well staceys fighter my promotor, delray raines, 15-5 record fought travis simms went 10 rounds lose a close fight fought arron mitchell for the NABO middleweight title..... 15-5 pro record how many amauter fights did delray have ???? zero..... exactly my point amauters isnt everything

Comment

hmmm i see smart guy well staceys fighter my promotor, delray raines, 15-5 record fought travis simms went 10 rounds lose a close fight fought arron mitchell for the NABO middleweight title..... 15-5 pro record how many amauter fights did delray have ???? zero..... exactly my point amauters isnt everything
                You had ZERO Amateur fights...

and in your first pro fight... what happened?

someone started punching at you, and you didnt know what to do...

You wanna know why? or can you figure it all out by yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  You had ZERO Amateur fights...

and in your first pro fight... what happened?

someone started punching at you, and you didnt know what to do...

You wanna know why? or can you figure it all out by yourself.
                  nothing to do with amauters i didnt quit because of i got hit in the face andrews shot didnt hurt me at all I was over anxious and couldnt get rid of the anxiety... thats why I ****ed Up wont happen again sorry i learned from my mistakes as much as U want it to happen again it wont, I won 2 exhibition fights held at my gym..... knocked 2 guys Out, no pressure cause not lots of Ppl were there But i did it before against better guys then andrew and pimp, I actually well the guys I beat In the exhibitions were all current amauter boxers...... so june 20 im a win my first pro fight

Comment

Originally posted by white hope View Post
                    nothing to do with amauters i didnt quit because of i got hit in the face andrews shot didnt hurt me at all i was over anxious and couldnt get rid of the anxiety... Thats why i ****ed up wont happen again sorry i learned from my mistakes as much as u want it to happen again it wont, i won 2 exhibition fights held at my gym..... Knocked 2 guys out, no pressure cause not lots of ppl were there but i did it before against better guys then andrew and pimp, i actually well the guys i beat in the exhibitions were all current amauter boxers...... So june 20 im a win my first pro fight
                    because you didnt have any experience!

Wow.

Comment

Working...
                    X