WhatsApp Messenger: Contact Fellow Members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
    Was thinking about giving out my number until this post ^^^^^^
    I should have been worried about that. It was aimed at me.

Comment

this thread looked like a late night chat between two chaps, which tbh seemed very appropriate as I have "Have you ever loved a woman?" playing.

Comment

Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
        this thread looked like a late night chat between two chaps, which tbh seemed very appropriate as I have "Have you ever loved a woman?" playing.
        :rolleye:

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
          :rolleye:

Comment

Yes, Viber is another good app.

They're both free on Android while WhatsApp cost on the iPhone unless it's jail broken. You can download it for free through 'Installous' via the jailbreak.
            Strange that they would charge customers on the App store but not Google Play. Does not concern me since I am an Android user and as you mentioned a jailbreak on an iPhone would allow you free access otherwise.

On a non-related issue, since you raised the idea of jailbreaking iPhone, what's your opinion on rooting an Android phone if you are knowledgeable in that area. Thanks in advance.

Comment

WhatsApp Messenger is a social media app on most of the current mobile platforms. It's an awesome and free way to keep in touch with anyone, anywhere in the world.

From single one-to-one chat to group discussions. You are able to send locations, pics, vids and all sorts. Those that have the App already, if interested, post in here so other members could keep in touch off this board too.

Keep in mind, phone numbers will have to be exchanged in this process.

If you want to contact a certain member about adding them to your contacts, get in touch with them via private message and you can decide for yourself whether you want to go through with it.

I for one, am more than willing to keep in touch with many posters off this forum. Feel free to PM me.

iPhone users can find the app in the App Store while Android users can access it via the Play Store. Blackberry and Nokia I'm not too sure about.

For more info on the app, check out their site http://www.whatsapp.com/

Comment

KIK would be better T

Comment

Originally posted by #tag View Post
                  kik would be better t
                  kik? ...........

Comment

kik? ...........
                    Same concept as whatsapp, one payment of 79c/69p then It's all free with the added bonus of using usernames. No numbers exchanged.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
                      Whatsapp is free on Android. If you are unfortunate to own a sooooo 2008 I Phone then you can gladly pay Apple and the Dev 79 Pence in the UK.
                      whatsapp has recently become free for iphone

also until not too long ago android users had to pay a yearly 2 euro fee to use it

Comment

Working...
                      X