Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo's Facebook is saying he's close to fighting Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd always takes the easier route, he will fight Guerrero for sure. Mark my words, it's the Floyd thing to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      Floyd always takes the easier route, he will fight Guerrero for sure. Mark my words, it's the Floyd thing to do.
      earlier this year people said floyd would chose the easier route between canelo and cotto. we saw how that turn out.

who is trindad fighting in yo sig?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
        who is trindad fighting in yo sig?
        Ricardo Mayorga

Comment

• Originally posted by HBGBoxingFan View Post
          Ricardo Mayorga
          thanks.....

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            Floyd always takes the easier route, he will fight Guerrero for sure. Mark my words, it's the Floyd thing to do.
            I'm pretty sure you're right, but at this point, it doesn't even matter anymore.

Comment

• hmmm, not interested.

there is only martinez left for him really if he wants a fight that actually means something other than money. if for whatever reason that fight cant be made, then whats the point??

Comment

• don't care much for may/gurerrero but if cotto/canelo is on the card...yeah i'll be there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
                  LOL, Floyd's gonna keep Canelo moving and missing punches...I just hope Canelo realizes the amount of difference between a Lopez and a Floyd Mayweather.

It's a good fight, I like this fight contrary to what you may think after reading this. I just got Floyd winning....I definitely don't agree with any KO predictions for Canelo. If I may use a triangle theory (as I have nothing else to base Canelo's career on...), when Canelo manhandled Mosley, how many punches did he land to the head and body? And Mosley, yes, has an ATG chin but aside from a few shots he wasn't worried about standing in front of Canelo. They both underwent VADA testing, too (just saying, most likely Mosley wasn't on anything to increase his punch resistance if that's the angle someone was going to play). He's a good puncher but I think the stoppages over Lopez and the like have people believing his power is greater than it actually is. Again, it's a good fight and I'm looking forward to it.

I was being slightly sarcastic in my post tbh, sometimes I put on my troll cap. I honestly think Canelo should pressure Floyd it'll be his best chance at winning. I feel he will be very, very mindful and respectful of Floyd's skills when the fight starts and likely not throw too many punches in the first or second rounds.

I think Canelo will try to box with Floyd for a few rounds and have to resort to trapping Floyd against the ropes because he will get tagged with shots trying to outbox Mayweather.

Canelo has the power to drop Floyd but I don't know if he will land enough punches to do it though. I do think that Canelo's speed will trouble loyd and I think we would see Floyd resort to some "dirty" tactics at some point during the fight to try and throw Canelo off of his game.

I'd favor Floyd to win by SD in a surprisingly close fight as I think Canelo will win most of the latter rounds because his youth will play a big part in this fight. I mean you have to think that Canelo is going to train like he has never trained before preparing for this fight and he will younger, stronger, and hungrier than Floyd too. I feel this fight would be a closely fought, action-packed event......60-40 in favor of Foyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    I was being slightly sarcastic in my post tbh, sometimes I put on my troll cap. I honestly think Canelo should pressure Floyd it'll be his best chance at winning. I feel he will be very, very mindful and respectful of Floyd's skills when the fight starts and likely not throw too many punches in the first or second rounds.

I think Canelo will try to box with Floyd for a few rounds and have to resort to trapping Floyd against the ropes because he will get tagged with shots trying to outbox Mayweather.

Canelo has the power to drop Floyd but I don't know if he will land enough punches to do it though. I do think that Canelo's speed will trouble loyd and I think we would see Floyd resort to some "dirty" tactics at some point during the fight to try and throw Canelo off of his game.

I'd favor Floyd to win by SD in a surprisingly close fight as I think Canelo will win most of the latter rounds because his youth will play a big part in this fight. I mean you have to think that Canelo is going to train like he has never trained before preparing for this fight and he will younger, stronger, and hungrier than Floyd too. I feel this fight would be a closely fought, action-packed event......60-40 in favor of Foyd.
                    come on Canelo couldn't even drop Super Shot Mosley, who doesn't even keep his hands up or move his head. All of this while throwing everything at Shane.

Matthew Hatton didn't touch the canvas either.

The Josesito Lopez fight is deceiving

Floyd doesn't have stamina issues. Canelo on the other hand has to pace himself slowly since he loads up on every shot consuming his stamina.

Comment

• He gets soundly outboxed. Mayweather by UD and then we all bitch and moan Canelo was too green. Same song and dance as every other time Mayweather fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X