No announcement yet.

Comments thread for: Amir "Motormouth" Khan: "Mayweather has never said yeah"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
    Its b/c reporters dick ride and want to keep asking the same questions. So it can irritate you. Floyd dont like being hounded with questions about a fighter he's not fighting. Athletes or teams period. So dead the topic so they can move on
    man when floyd says something like " pacquaio your next", it aint gonna dead the topic instead theyre gonna want more...

and he just made himself look like an idiot when he denied it....

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
      Bump............
      Keep trying.

No one has more of a 'motormouth' than Mayweather.. literally.. (he talks really fast)

Comment

I disagree with you guys on here. If he backtracked then it sounds like a weird backtrack. To me this sounds like Ortiz and other past Mayweather opponents. After the story got out there, someone from Floyd's team told Khan to stop announcing things ahead of time and Schaffer probably told Khan to take those statements back because nothing is set with Floyd until its really set and you dont want him to get upset & maybe backout. Just play it safe and take that comment back.

Doesnt matter though, its like 3 fights off atleast so who cares

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          I disagree with you guys on here. If he backtracked then it sounds like a weird backtrack. To me this sounds like Ortiz and other past Mayweather opponents. After the story got out there, someone from Floyd's team told Khan to stop announcing things ahead of time and Schaffer probably told Khan to take those statements back because nothing is set with Floyd until its really set and you dont want him to get upset & maybe backout. Just play it safe and take that comment back.

Doesnt matter though, its like 3 fights off atleast so who cares
          yep... floyd/khan is guaranteed to happen, but team floyd probably told khan to shut up because people will accuse floyd of ducking pac.

Comment

all he is doing is trying to keep his name next to Mayweather so people can pay attention to him and maybe it can help build up his Fanbase

Comment

as long as Amir mentions his name next to Mayweather's it'll draw interest, some early promotion. golden boy knows what they're doing.

Comment

Working...
              X