No announcement yet.

Why cant we tell women they are fat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no need to tell a sandwich maker she's fat...that's just cruel

but if you are gonna go full assh0le, tell her that her eyebrows are ugly too

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
      Why is it considered bad form to tell a girl: "you have a beautiful face and a good personality, but you are fat. Unless you lose the weight I cannot continue to date you"?

It should be considered doing her a favor. Like telling giving a similar ultimatum regarding them quitting smoking.
      its not worth it.

Comment

The question is if there is a point in doing so. What do you hope to accomplish in calling a woman fat?

If a woman doesn't take care of herself, it is her own infirmity and you cannot solve it. If you are close to her, you can urge her to take care of herself and watch her health, but insulting her won't be effective.

That being said, who is even stopping you?

Comment

I wouldn't complain anyway. I'd complain if she was too skinny. I like curvy and thick.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Actually it's perfectly acceptable for women to say pretty much whatever they want about men but not vice versa, which I think is the point the thread starter was alluding to.
            To say what they want to say, in your own words, "ABOUT MEN", not "TO MEN"

Comment

If a woman is ugly...i tell her put on weight...to try to distract away from the face. When they get big they get personality.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                I never understood that either.
                I make my girl eat cuz she needs the cushion once I'm pushing...

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                  If a woman is ugly...i tell her put on weight...to try to distract away from the face. When they get big they get personality.
                  Now we talking real stuff..

Comment

TS is one of those men's rights red pill dickheads who talks all tough on the internet, but can't get any pussy to save his life because he's intimidated by women. That's why he has these feelings and thoughts. Weak.

Comment

If you are in a relationship with the person and their weight is affecting your relationship then I think it's acceptable to have a talk about it.

If it's someone random then there is no reason to bring it up as the fat person more than likely already knows they're fat and have been probably bullied about it growing up.

Comment

Working...
                      X