No announcement yet.

Never Support Pacquiao Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
    So is the video of Pac giving blood as cool as a cucumber , on another note I havent heard where Floyd is pressing to have it right before the fight thats just rumor mill , closest I seen in print was Ellerbe saying we want between 3 and 5 random tests , nothing was said about right before the fight , its random and people are jumping to the conclusion of a test right before the fight , Im sure they will get around it and the fight will go ahead if Manny wants to work it out as it seems he is the only one walking .

To be fair, I only got that from a Team Pac insider.

The ONLY ONES who have direct knowledge of what Mayweather's
    negotiators WANT is Bob Arum, his son, and of course Team Floyd.

3-5 random tests is the same as USADA would probably make
    anyway, given the time remaining before March 14, and is little
    different from Arum's 2 random tests, in terms of effectively
    detecting illegal drug traces.

There is some contention over USADA as implementor, because
    their thresholds for positives are so low that a false positive is
    impossible to rule out: see the numerous legal challenges over
    their past "positive" findings.

The contention is also there, over when the tests will pause.
    Again, if Bob's 30-day pause, Roach's 5-day pause, and Pac's
    tiny 1-day pause are all unacceptable to Ellerbe, just what is left
    but fight night itself? Even then, neither Arum, Roach nor Pac
    oppose fight night testing ...immediately AFTER the fight is done.

h.
    Last edited by horge; 12-25-2009, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Can someone please tell me where Team Mayweather wants the blood drawn a day before? USADA does not test within 48 hours within the fight from what I understand.

Comment

manny_p is gay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DontHitMyNuts View Post
          haha i love hiow these tards pretend to be pac fans
          this has been done to death

thanks for wasting internet space
          check my history of posts on this site. I have been a Pac fan from day ****ing one, so **** you faker

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
            So is the video of Pac giving blood as cool as a cucumber , on another note I havent heard where Floyd is pressing to have it right before the fight thats just rumor mill , closest I seen in print was Ellerbe saying we want between 3 and 5 random tests , nothing was said about right before the fight , its random and people are jumping to the conclusion of a test right before the fight , Im sure they will get around it and the fight will go ahead if Manny wants to work it out as it seems he is the only one walking .
            Exactly, the biggest problem here is that they know random testing could target any date and for some strange reason, Roach, Arum and Pacquiao don't want those dates targeted.

Comment

Originally posted by DontHitMyNuts View Post
              haha i love hiow these tards pretend to be pac fans
              this has been done to death

thanks for wasting internet space
              you've been on this site all of 2 days. congratulations on not knowing **** about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
                I've been a Pacquiao fan since I saw him on the undercard of Lewis-Tyson in 2002. I picked him to beat Barrera in 2003 and Morales in 2005. I thought he got robbed against Marquez in 2004 and won a close fight against Marquez in 2008. I would vote him as the fighter of the decade for the 2000s.

So when I first heard Pacquiao accused of using steroids, I just laughed it off. I said that's nonsense. But now that's he's letting the biggest money fight ever go just because he won't be tested for steroids, well, that's proof enough for me. I'll always believe this guy was on roids until he takes the tests Mayweather wants.

And now he's suing Mayweather for saying he's on roids? Well, then, sue me too Pacquiao, because I say your ass is roided up, Pacquiao. I'll never support your pathetic ass again. You are a steroids user until proven otherwise and all your accomplishments over the past decade don't mean ****. Take the test or get the **** out of boxing.
                good ridden s

Comment

Originally posted by Baby-Pac View Post
                  good ridden s
                  you're supporting a guy who won't submit to a test that might find him guilty of cheating. congratulations on supporting a fraud. he's hiding something if he won't take the test, and you know it. wow, this is worse than supporting UK and Coach Calipari in my book. You know the guy is hiding something, yet you play innocent because you're a blind fan. If the tables were turned, NOBODY would be supporting Mayweather. You Pacquiao fans are real jokes. I bet you never even watched boxing until Pacquiao came along. You're all the same. Bull**** fans with no background whatsoever before 2003.

Comment

I'll never support your pathetic ass again.
                    Don't forget to close the door behind you.

PS: Is it safe to say Lacy is the man at 168 yet?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

you're supporting a guy who won't submit to a test that might find him guilty of cheating. congratulations on supporting a fraud. he's hiding something if he won't take the test, and you know it. wow, this is worse than supporting UK and Coach Calipari in my book. You know the guy is hiding something, yet you play innocent because you're a blind fan. If the tables were turned, NOBODY would be supporting Mayweather. You Pacquiao fans are real pieces of ****.
                      You know, I would atleast like to hear them say "Pacquiao, take the test" but not that even.

Comment

Working...
                      X