X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nasty Handspeed
    l learned 2 new phillipino words today----Longa Nisa ,ki ki

here's some good ones too nasty boy : "May sira ang ulo ko" , that means "I want to be your friend". tell that to all Filipinos you meet. Am sure they'll be happy to be your friend.

By the way, its Filipino and not Phillipino. *******

Comment

• Originally posted by THRILLAinMANILA
      here's some good ones too nasty boy : "May sira ang ulo ko" , that means "I want to be your friend". tell that to all Filipinos you meet. Am sure they'll be happy to be your friend.

By the way, its Filipino and not Phillipino. *******

Wow--- I thought Phillipinos were supposed to be cool, but you guys are a bunch of humorless dickheads.

Comment

Wow--- I thought Phillipinos were supposed to be cool, but you guys are a bunch of humorless dickheads.

We are cool when we talk to cool people. But we can be as big a dick like you DICK HEAD

Comment

We are cool when we talk to cool people. But we can be as big a dick like you DICK HEAD

Get a sense of humor DICK, I was only playin around to begin with. Dont act like a humorless dick.

Comment

Get a sense of humor DICK, I was only playin around to begin with. Dont act like a humorless dick.

Well your sense of humor belongs to the toilet so get the **** out of this thread

Comment

Well your sense of humor belongs to the toilet so get the **** out of this thread

Nope I can do whatever I want. Don't be RACIST. Now I'm gonna stay in this thread forever since you disrespected me.....bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Comment

Nope I can do whatever I want. Don't be RACIST. Now I'm gonna stay in this thread forever since you disrespected me.....bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

bwa ha ha ha. that's the signature of someone who's been banned before in a lot of forums. including this one. don't worry dude, the administrator will soon decide that you are a cancer to boxingscene and expel you soon enough. bwa ha ha ha yourself

Comment

Hey ****tard, just shut the hell up, whataever happened to "Location: Karma Points Are For Nerds-I'm Here To Talk Boxing Not Play A Popularity Game"?
                  Ur not talking boxing right now, ur talking trash, just shut the **** up or go to the non stop boxing board, its obvious no one here likes you.
                  Why dont u just go play with those girls that u said make u suck cream outta the garden hose.

Comment

bwa ha ha ha. that's the signature of someone who's been banned before in a lot of forums. including this one. don't worry dude, the administrator will soon decide that you are a cancer to boxingscene and expel you soon enough. bwa ha ha ha yourself

Thats fine man, cuz theyll look back at the post and see that i was just conversing with you showing that I learned some Phillipino words....then you were the first to call me an *******.....and for what reason? I didnt mess with you.

Comment

Thats fine man, cuz theyll look back at the post and see that i was just conversing with you showing that I learned some Phillipino words....then you were the first to call me an *******.....and for what reason? I didnt mess with you.
                      But calling u an ******* shouldnt be an insult to u. u should be used to it by now. its wat u r man, be proud of it AT LEAST...*******

Comment

Working...
                      X