No announcement yet.

Andres Iniesta or Xavi Hernandez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andres Iniesta or Xavi Hernandez

Who would you rather have in your team? Tough choice for me to make in my fantasy squad.
    Last edited by Toney Loc; 09-17-2009, 11:18 PM.

Xavi IS amazing BUT

I would have to say iniesta...hes just turned 25....hes an unbelievable player...

His footwork reminds me of messi's just not as quick....you cant get the ball off him, he will just manage to make a pass or get past u, even fat frank was having trouble dealing with him 1 on 1....

At this moment in time, i rate him the best CM in the world....And i will be suprised if he isnt in the top 3 for the ballon d'or

P.S i thought u was talking in general...in fantasy i would pick Xavi for now, i think iniestas just coming back from injury or something....but prices would depends also....they are both as likely to score + get assists + bonus's ...and play the full match, just Xavi takes free kicks more often

Comment

Xavi .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

How do I add a poll in this *****?

Comment

Xavi, Iniesta doesn't have the leadership Xavi has. Xavi is top 3 central midfielders in the world IMO. Iniesta will be great but i prefer Xavi coz he's been doing it for a longer and more regular time.

Comment

I can get both if I drop Puyol and Cristiano Ronaldo. CR is a keeper, though. They both are actually.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
              I can get both if I drop Puyol and Cristiano Ronaldo. CR is a keeper, though. They both are actually.
              Keep ronaldo lol...takes penalties...free kicks....scores crazy goals...hes defo a keeper

Comment

iniesta is one of the most complete midfielders/players in the world.

i'm not sure how safe he would be for fantasy though as he is a bit injury prone and will be rested a lot more this season (i predict) so as to prevent his body from falling apart as it did last season

Comment

I don't know why I'm posting this, but it seems to fit with the title.

http://

Comment

Iniesta because he can play as a winger too.

Comment

Working...
                    X