No announcement yet.

Who's going to the glove this year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's going to the glove this year?

The gloves in PA start in about four weeks. Im thinking about joining (dont have enough time to think), but I need to do some hard sparring the next 3 weeks. Who's going to the gloves?

im doing the upstate NY gloves, they already started late january along with the well known daily news goldn gloves in nyc.

Comment

How u doing so far?

Comment

Washington State GG is this weekend, but there is no Master Division. I hope to get enough Master Boxers together that we can have a Master Division next year. Right now the only Master Boxer in my weight class in the state that I know of is the guy who's been mentoring me at my gym. Fighting him in a match would be extremely unpleasant. Maybe I'll be better matched to him by next year, though.

Comment

.... I ....

Comment

Originally posted by bobweaver View Post
            im doing the upstate NY gloves, they already started late january along with the well known daily news goldn gloves in nyc.
            where you from? i live and train in albany.

Comment

niara falls

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                The gloves in PA start in about four weeks. Im thinking about joining (dont have enough time to think), but I need to do some hard sparring the next 3 weeks. Who's going to the gloves?
                Similar situation. I haven't been training but am crash course conditioning and we'll see how I feel. I'm pretty confident I'll be ready.

Comment

Working...
                X