• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fujita to make "Team Fujita"?

props to t_chickenwire from www.4nzix.com

http://www.*****nsports.com/news/flash/f-bt-tp0-021112-10.html

translation/
    "Fujita group" makes starts. They will appear any ring.

Kazuyuki Fujita(32 years old=Inoki-office) declare that he takes up his "Fujita Group". At 11th, after finishing sparring in LA, he had a talk with A. Inoki. He shows that he will fight without being swayed by rings. " I'll gather borderess mind fighters and make a team. I'd like to train with them. In other words, I make a new team." Fujita said.
    He'll lay a concrete plan, watching UFC for a while. "I want to fight at UFC. After all, I want to fight in USA. I want to fight with Mirko at 31th Dec Inoki-Festival." he said.

Fujita in the UFC would be nice.

Comment

Fujita vs Cro-cop again? why would he want that?

Comment

[quote:81c5e59eb2="James Fulton"]Fujita in the UFC would be nice.[/quote:81c5e59eb2]

No one will be able to knock him out.

Comment

I think the cage would suit him well.

Comment

Spot on James...Fujita in a cage would be pretty awesome, imagine him using the cage Tito style, with that head the size of a watermelon over some poor bastard underneath him...he could seriously be a contender there IMO

Comment

I miss that guy
              I hope he comes back soon

Comment

[quote:1289eed537="James Fulton"]I think the cage would suit him well.[/quote:1289eed537]Just what I was thinking...his wrestling ability with the cage make him more dangerous

Comment

Working...
                X