HBO's Commentary is a huge Joke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBO's Commentary is a huge Joke

Seriously Bro.

The only good one is Jim Lampley everyone else is biased trash. They need to Fire Roy Jones Jr. this guy panders toward certain fighters 9i wont give any examples because I'll probably get banned) & so does that POS Jewbag Max Kellerman. They need to just use Bob Poppa, Lampley & Bring Back Larry Merchant. **** even Foreman wasn't so bad.

Jones Jr needs to go back to getting KO'd in Europe & going to sleep & Max Kellerman is a joke he has nothing to do with Boxing & needs to go back to Fox.

yeah roy Jones' bias towards certain guys is plain obvious me and my friend were just talking about that during the bradley fight

Comment

Roy is punch drunk, last night he was bad. He kept forgetting the names of the fighters and stuttering like a mofo. Please stay retired brah...

Comment

I stopped reading when you said the only good one is Lampley and he's unbiased

Comment

Originally posted by True Fan05 View Post
          Seriously Bro.

The only good one is Jim Lampley everyone else is biased trash. They need to Fire Roy Jones Jr. this guy panders toward certain fighters 9i wont give any examples because I'll probably get banned) & so does that POS Jewbag Max Kellerman. They need to just use Bob Poppa, Lampley & Bring Back Larry Merchant. **** even Foreman wasn't so bad.

Jones Jr needs to go back to getting KO'd in Europe & going to sleep & Max Kellerman is a joke he has nothing to do with Boxing & needs to go back to Fox.
          really? THATS why u dont want to give examples?

Comment

I completely disagree..Yesterday was one of the best commentary from HBO in some yrs..They explained why Alvarado was fighting a different style of fight,and did so without ripping Alvarado for it..Usually HBO is acting like they want to only see two fighters fighting reckless and not using any smarts in the ring..Yesterday night,HBO showed knowledge in all ways of fighting..I hope they continue on this road from here on out..

Comment

Originally posted by Riggsy Pooh View Post
              really? THATS why u dont want to give examples?
              Haha I was thinking the same thing afraid to get banned but then says something derogatory about Kellerman being jewish. Is Kellerman even jewish though? Not that it matters either way

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                yeah roy Jones' bias towards certain guys is plain obvious me and my friend were just talking about that during the bradley fight
                It's true.....

Max is like that sometimes too. But honestly they're all pretty horrible. Bring back Larry Merchant.

Comment

HBO's coverage is not the same without Steward and Merchant.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    HBO's coverage is not the same without Steward and Merchant.
                    I don't think it's bad tho..Stewart was to scared to answer Jim and correct him(RIP Manny)and Larry(one of my favs of all time)was/is done..No need for him to still be calling fights at this point..I like the crew they have now..

Comment

Working...
                    X