Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could choose one boxer to make a TV show about on HBO...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could choose one boxer to make a TV show about on HBO...

Who would it be?
    Past or Present

I think it'll have to be Tyson. The stuff he used to say would've amounted to hours of tv brilliance.
    Last edited by SnakeVen0m; 01-24-2013, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Broner now.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
        Broner now.
        Maybe on MTV or TLC.

Comment

Probably Barney Ross.

Comment

Are we talking about a TV show that would follow their lives from the start, or do we have all creativity?

Comment

Originally posted by slickslysmooth View Post
              Are we talking about a TV show that would follow their lives from the start, or do we have all creativity?
              I want to say one that depicts their life (Can be loosely based, but not to the point it's totally unrealistic).
              When I asked the question, I was thinking of a fighter who underwent a lot of drama and hardship throughout their life and career.
              There are some fighters who should have a tv show, but more along the lines of MTV or TLC like Jersey Shore and Honey Boo Boo

Comment

Roger and Floyd Mayweather SR

Comment

Not going to lie... I'd love one of Emanuel Augusts
                  All those close losses/robberies against good opposition and up and comers on short notice
                  Also, love this vid of him

Comment

Former WBC light heavyweight champ John conteh, he had the talent, the charisma and the family dramas outside the ring to make a compelling story. He had his hand smashed over a gambling debt (though a story about a car accident was circulated) and lost a close 15 round decision to Matthew saad muhammed while boxing basically one handed. He was finished by the time the rematch came round due to the lifestyle he lived outside the ring and his career ended early

Comment

Working...
                    X