This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Ricky 'atton's gonna top himself now is Ricky 'atton."

Is provoking Green Teefs as much fun as provoking Fat Yanks?

We'll see.

Hilarious.

Comment

I always believe you're "dead 'umble" when you talk about yourself in third person.

Comment

There's nothing funny about depression and suicide. Grow up. You should get a ban.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
          There's nothing funny about depression and suicide. Grow up. You should get a ban.
          You're right but if a dude kills himself with a wife, family and millions of fans on top of being rich...you expect me to feel sorry? Hell to the no!!!

Comment

stfu you self-righteous little ****

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              It seems you're the one who's easy to provoke; you thick little ****. :-)

Comment

I agree, some of you on here are absolutely disgusting. In a sport that literally means life and death for the people brave enough to get into the ring most of you on here handle yourselves like bastards.

I am literally sick after reading what some of you write on here. So what if he was washed up, no good, or shot as a fighter. That doesn't make any of tonight funny or something to be grateful about. As a sport we really do have the ****tiest fans.

This goes beyond entertainment, this is a man's life, and to **** on it like many of you have is disgusting.

Comment

Everything bad that happens to you, just know I take full pleasure in that.

Comment

Is provoking Green Teefs as much fun as provoking Fat Yanks?

We'll see.
                    fat yanks are easier , they take them self's more serious , when infact everyone knows in a few years they will be china's ***** ! and overrun with Mexicans ..................... has beens !!

bit like hatton lol

Comment

Working...
                    X