No announcement yet.

Are You Afraid To Reveal Your True...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
    Are you afraid to reveal your true Nationality and or Ethnic group to other posters here at BoxingScene?

I've noticed a lot of identity arguments. Just curious to know who you really are.
    WHY??????????????????????????

Are we going to start a BS Ethnic, Nationality database:

XYfhdhZ = White
    ngABR = Black
    TTghgnY = Mexican
    UgcngnRS = Puerto Rican
    aifcbnbch = Irish

Who really gives a f0ck????

Autonomy is priceless on the www ... We live in an era where identity theft is running rampant, causing many to lose ... well, all that they work hard for. Idiots post their whole lives on facefool, twatter and other social networks not realizing that all that information is being data-mined in a Govt. database. These same people who complain about privacy, have already given it away for free to all who would take an interest -- And the Govt. is very interested in what idiots do on the www.

A more relevant question, as opposed to what was asked in the TS post, would be:

Who would be stupid enough to reveal their true iden****** or anything about themselves to perfect strangers on the Net ???????

How many more examples do you need to convince you that doing so, is on a whole new level of stupidity???

I don't think anyone with GOOD SENSE is AFRAID to reveal their iden******, their ethnicity or anything else. It just isn't worth it, because what is gained is so minuscule compared to the monumental LOSS.

Comment

• I think this thread was made for the ******s.

Comment

• Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post
        I think this thread was made for the ******s.
        lol has anybody ever claimed to be black and was subsequently discovered to not be? haha like seriously tried to claim they were. . .

i know crash dummy did. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          Not afraid at all. In fact, here's a pic.

Don't hate.
          I thought you were Filipino.

I hate this forum.

I won't assume anything anymore and every time something surprises me then it is a treat for me.

Comment

Working...
          X