Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Red Dead single player was epic.
    i agree, the best game ive played since RE4.

Comment

So who will be buying this DLC? I think I am going to buy it. It looks cool. Plus it gives me a reason to play RDR.

Comment

I read on a ticker on g4tv that Rockstar was releasing a stand alone disk with 4 DLC on it, hope this is one of them looks great.

I loved RDR, i put in 48 hours and am 98.6% done with the game, can't imagine why people wouldn't enjoy the replay value of this game, even if you gotta put it down every once and a while i always come back to it. Best game of this year IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
          So who will be buying this DLC? I think I am going to buy it. It looks cool. Plus it gives me a reason to play RDR.
          I'm definitely getting it.

Comment

Holy****, It gets a perfect 10 by IGN !

Comment

overall red dead is the best game Ive played..imo.. DLC is great, 6 hours worth of gameplay, multiplayer mode...for 10 bucks, u cant beat that

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                Holy****, It gets a perfect 10 by IGN !

^ This just sealed the deal. Good find.

Comment

I'm going to jump on the stand alone release on Nov 23.
                  Last edited by AllEyesOpen; 10-31-2010, 01:14 PM.

Comment

I still haven't had a chance to purchase this. Anybody download this yet?

Comment

idk if this has been posted, but great news for those who dont or cant have Xbox Live. Nov 23 Rockstar will release a standalone disk titled Undead Nightmare with the original Red Dead Redemption game, but dont let the name fool you, not only will Undead nightmre be included, but all of the other DLC packages Released for RDR will be included for the grand total price of 30 bux. Im trading in my RDR at GS for this cuz due to where i live i cant enjoy the benefits of Live, so this i know for a fact will help alot of ppl.

Heres the link: http://www.examiner.com/console-gami...arrives-nov-23

Comment

Working...
                      X