No announcement yet.

Pirates? are you ****ing kidding me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirates? are you ****ing kidding me

how about these pirates of the coast of somalia? pirates...come on guys, be serious

MOGADISHU, Somalia - A Somali pirate spokesman says his group will not release a hijacked Ukrainian cargo ship loaded with arms for less than $20 million.

a Somali pirate spokesperson???

they know where the ship is? go ****ing get it
    pirates my ass

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081002/...GZ1yaGAqSs0NUE

unbelievable

Comment

I haven't read this
      But I'm guessing they are not actually referring to "Pirates" as in parrot on the shoulder, sail boat & eye patch
      But just people who have boarded a ship and held it to ransom?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        how about these pirates of the coast of somalia? pirates...come on guys, be serious

MOGADISHU, Somalia - A Somali pirate spokesman says his group will not release a hijacked Ukrainian cargo ship loaded with arms for less than $20 million.

a Somali pirate spokesperson???

they know where the ship is? go ****ing get it
        pirates my ass

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081002/...GZ1yaGAqSs0NUE
        Sounds like Paul Williams likes to stay busy in between fights.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          unbelievable
          Well it's not really.

Because Pirates are rampant, and there is no International Maritime Law.

So.......just going and getting it entails a battle. They have no authority.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Somalia is a very unstable country with a puppet government who has no control over Somalia. They sea of Aden is a popular area which has thousands of ships that go through it. I might sound crazy these pirates are doing a good job protecting Somalia waters. It’s well known that German and French ships drop their nuclear waste, which caused harm to the water and damages Somali’s income. Also know fact that some cruise ship steal fish from Somalia waters.

Comment

They got a ship full of tanks, now how sick is that?

Comment

i think the reason they havent tried to take the ship back is because the pirates have not only have the tanks and cargo but also the ships crew. so it wouldnt be wise to just go in and try n take it back for fear of retaliation to the crew members.

Comment

Mostly likely they will hand back the tanks, but most definitely keep the weapons like machines gun if there are any left. This will hopefully help the insurgency and kill out the Ethiopians and the puppet government.

Comment

Sounds like a scene from "Amistad"

Comment

Working...
                    X