Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito Has August Return Date, Still Eyes Miguel Cotto Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Catrin;17746650]
    Originally posted by The Time View Post

Lol....
    Dude cotto might have the skills
    But when it comes to quiting... he does not hesitate!
    As far as margarito going away that easy.... i really doubt
    More chances for cotto quiting
    Than margarito winning....

You're not very realistic and just sound like a troll.

I don't have time to converse with someone who is not realistic, honest or objective.

Unfortunately for you I have the propensity to make sense.

Again, if they fought today Cotto would obliterate today's Margacheato. It's just being realistic and honest about it. If anyone looks at where they both are right now, Margacheato's old 39 year old worn down ass would get obliterated and destroyed by Cotto right now. 8 to 9 rounds and the ref or his corner is stopping the fight in a wipeout, onesided fight for Cotto.

As far as quitting, **** Margacheato quit before he even stepped foot inside the boxing ring. He quit on himself. He didn't believe that his skills, strength, power, etc.. was good enough. He got caught with plaster inserts in his wraps. He felt that he wasn't good enough, he felt he wasn't strong enough, he felt he was too weak to get the job done. So he felt he needed plaster brick like wraps because he couldn't do it himself. He quit on himself. He is a quitting coward. He quit before even stepping foot in the ring, so what are you talking about?

Ultimately, the bottom line is this.

Margacheato is in the hall of shame.

Miguel Cotto is a first ballot Hall of Famer. These are facts. And at the end of the day, that's all that matters.
    Last edited by The Time; 06-09-2017, 11:32 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=The Time;17745206]
      Originally posted by Catrin View Post

Margarito's heart???

How much heart does a person have when they were caught trying to use plaster in their hand wraps?

I definitely admire those with heart?

But my question is how much heart do you have if you are trying to use illegal plaster on your handwraps in a fight?

Is that having heart?
      You have to ask yourself....if he was caught vs Mosley, why would he have not used it vs cotto? The cotto fight was literally the biggest fight of his life up until that point, but he had "won", and Mosley was getting old...idk, I've never bought the bs excuse that the Mosley fight was the first time he was cheating. Once a cheater, always. He got paid back for it though, and I ALWAYS remember people saying how marga******o comes on later in fights LMAO! Well, no wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
        pshhhhhhh. Please stop.

Some try to paint the picture that Margs has this tremendous heart and courage. I call it stupidity.

It's stupidity when your best defensive tactic is "hit me right in the chin, I'll be good." What some call his relentless pressure, I call plaster courage; knowing good and well that all you have to do is; consistently touch your opponent and last into the late rounds when the plaster wraps harden.

He's a no skill having criminal, and the fact that some hold this guy in high esteem just illustrates the degenerate types that mix within boxing circles.

Well said, Thank You sir

Comment

[QUOTE=Metho_4u;17746842]
          Originally posted by The Time View Post

You have to ask yourself....if he was caught vs Mosley, why would he have not used it vs cotto? The cotto fight was literally the biggest fight of his life up until that point, but he had "won", and Mosley was getting old...idk, I've never bought the bs excuse that the Mosley fight was the first time he was cheating. Once a cheater, always. He got paid back for it though, and I ALWAYS remember people saying how marga******o comes on later in fights LMAO! Well, no wonder.

I've discussed that in the past as well. And I'm with you. If Margacheato got caught with plaster wraps before the Mosley fight. Then why would he try it only for Mosley and not against Cotto who himself had already beat Mosley. I'm with you and agree.

The thing is this. Margacheato quit on himself when he got caught with the plaster wraps. He didn't believe he was good enough, strong enough, skilled enough. So he needed to try plaster wraps because he couldn't get it done by himself. He's a quitting, cheating coward.

He quit on himself before he even stepped foot in the boxing ring.

It's not something that is made up. He got caught with plaster inserts in his hand wraps in January of 2009. That is factual.
          Last edited by The Time; 06-09-2017, 11:53 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=The Time;17747125]
            Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post

I've discussed that in the past as well. And I'm with you. If Margacheato got caught with plaster wraps before the Mosley fight. Then why would he try it only for Mosley and not against Cotto who himself had already beat Mosley. I'm with you and agree.

The thing is this. Margacheato quit on himself when he got caught with the plaster wraps. He didn't believe he was good enough, strong enough, skilled enough. So he needed to try plaster wraps because he couldn't get it done by himself. He's a quitting, cheating coward.

He quit on himself before he even stepped foot in the boxing ring.

It's not something that is made up. He got caught with plaster inserts in his hand wraps in January of 2009. That is factual.
            That sums it up. Yet some people still defend marga******o....i truly don't get that.

Comment

Working...
            X