Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho: Not Enough Time For Marquez To Return in April

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe after all this time people are still accusing Marquez of using banned substances it's crazy he ko's manny and all of the sudden he's juicing gimme a break but he did put on some muscle weight but I mean he didn't look anything like Fernando Vargas when he fought de la Hoya to me there were a lot of tell tale signs but Marquez didn't show anything to me I guess there is a lot of salty people out there cause manny got ktfo.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
      manny and arum always refused drug testing,manny was afraid of needles or it made him weak and his fans defended him by saying the tests done by the commission were enough,oh but now it's totally different! their hero got ko'd badly and now they're crying and insist on the tests,why isn't the commissions test enough now? it was for pac

I would love for jmm to come out and say "I don't want to do the tests because i'm afraid of needles"...see how pac and arum like that
      quoted for the truth

Comment

Yeah all this PED accusations being made about Marquez are just a bunch of sour grapes. Marquez a master counter puncher caught manny with a perfect counter punch the end. I find it really funny that even Jim Lampley made passive aggressive comments about Marquez because of his trainer but doesnt say anything about Nonito Donaire who strength and conditioning coach is Victor Fuking Conte. Pretty obvious that even HBO is bias to the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
          i will be shocked if manny agrees to real testing i really will. watch pac come out and say ill do the testing but only if we can fight at lightweight lol
          lmao that would be some funny **** viva!! marquez!!

Comment

Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
            I can't believe after all this time people are still accusing Marquez of using banned substances it's crazy he ko's manny and all of the sudden he's juicing gimme a break but he did put on some muscle weight but I mean he didn't look anything like Fernando Vargas when he fought de la Hoya to me there were a lot of tell tale signs but Marquez didn't show anything to me I guess there is a lot of salty people out there cause manny got ktfo.
            It's rediculous right?? Now u know how It feels like to be on the other side of the fence.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.. View Post
              yep cause he is the one who is famous for ducking drug testing and filing a lawsuit over being asked to do it
              and has yet to take any more strict testing, even though he SAYS he is willing take any tests... ummmm, yeah sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake... View Post
                quoted for the truth
                I second this

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                  Yeah all this PED accusations being made about Marquez are just a bunch of sour grapes. Marquez a master counter puncher caught manny with a perfect counter punch the end. I find it really funny that even Jim Lampley made passive aggressive comments about Marquez because of his trainer but doesnt say anything about Nonito Donaire who strength and conditioning coach is Victor Fuking Conte. Pretty obvious that even HBO is bias to the situation.
                  Can't agree with you more.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                    Yeah all this PED accusations being made about Marquez are just a bunch of sour grapes.
                    All these PED accusations being made about Marquez are because he hired a steroid dealing chemist as his conditioning 'coach'. Only a complete moron wouldn't be suspicious. And this is coming from someone who wanted Marquez to win.

Comment

JMM has an extraordinary career... if he does not return, his legacy will be never forgotten. He is a true warrior and great gentleman!

If me, I would not return... but money talks and double digit millions is not an easy task to overlook.

Comment

Working...
                      X