Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Manny Pacquiao vs. Victor Ortiz at 147 lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    Great description

Did you always have that pic?
    nah. i googled.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
      The Ortiz that fought Mayweather that night would have beat the current Pacquiao I think.

Pacquiao has slowed down and maybe even loss punching power. I think that Ortiz just would have been too much for Pacquiao.
      the ortiz that fought mayweather....are you joking? ortiz is, was, and always will be soft in the head and a one dimensional fighter whose signature win is against a dope head like berto who just laid on the ropes

Comment

Pacquiao gets knocked out.. its been a long time since he fought a young boxer who can punch.. besides Ortiz already kicked his azz in sparring, its just sparring but still.. ortiz retires the old man

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
          the ortiz that fought mayweather....are you joking? ortiz is, was, and always will be soft in the head and a one dimensional fighter whose signature win is against a dope head like berto who just laid on the ropes
          No, not jokking. Sorry, styles make fights, and I just don't see the current Pacquiao being able to beat a focused Victor Ortiz.

Comment

The Ortiz that fought Mayweather that night would have beat the current Pacquiao I think.

Pacquiao has slowed down and maybe even loss punching power. I think that Ortiz just would have been too much for Pacquiao.
            ^^ this guy knows what he's talking about.. Ortiz was in top form and some people even had him winning the fight before the sucker punch

Comment

No, not jokking. Sorry, styles make fights, and I just don't see the current Pacquiao being able to beat a focused Victor Ortiz.

i love how you floyd f@gs always rip on the pacfans for not 'knowing ****' about boxing then you spew this kind of crap in other threads

styles make fights? victor's style? you mean the style with no defense, no lateral movement? the only type of movement aside from come-forward for Ortiz is full retreat mode ala the Peterson fight

and you're talking about Ortiz's focus? good god...all it takes is a couple of body shots to turn him from focused to quitter

please stop posting

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMedium View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Rox View Post
                  Ortiz was in top form and some people even had him winning the fight before the sucker punch
                  Who? Blind people? Ortiz wasn't even hitting SHIT. Every punch Ortiz that looked like it "landed" was actually blocked by Floyd.

Comment

Make it happen.

I would love to see Ortiz mentally and physically break down when Pacquaio beats the p*ss out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                      Pacman vs Margarita 2.0
                      Absolutely no way would Ortiz see 12 rounds.

And there is also no chance that if Ortiz had that damage to his face that he wouldn't quit.

Comment

Working...
                      X