No announcement yet.

2D or 3D??? Which you prefer more??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2D or 3D??? Which you prefer more??

I'm a big fan of 2D games, I love 2D shooters, man I love spending 30 min to an hour playing some action 2D games.

These 3D games are for people that have all day to play games, I just don't have the time, man I tried one of these games it took me an hour just to learn how to control the damn game, guess what I never played the game again. I rather spend an hour with my Metal Slug, Contra or some classic shooters from Konami & Compile.

2D is pure game play, to me 3D games are not all that great, just compare some of the 2D Street Fighter games against some of the best 3d games, it's no contest. Games play better in 2D, then it does in 3D.
    2D rules
    50.00%
    3D rules
    50.00%

i think it depends a lot on the game but old platform games etc work considerably better in 2d

its because the concepts are simpler and as such the focus is more on gameplay than in 3d

thats why 3d sonic is nowhere near as good as 2d and aladdin on megadrive was so great

Comment

Originally posted by Gunstar1
      I'm a big fan of 2D games, I love 2D shooters, man I love spending 30 min to an hour playing some action 2D games.

These 3D games are for people that have all day to play games, I just don't have the time, man I tried one of these games it took me an hour just to learn how to control the damn game, guess what I never played the game again. I rather spend an hour with my Metal Slug, Contra or some classic shooters from Konami & Compile.

2D is pure game play, to me 3D games are not all that great, just compare some of the 2D Street Fighter games against some of the best 3d games, it's no contest. Games play better in 2D, then it does in 3D.
      I voted for both. They're both equalily good. I cn remember when I played Yoshi's island for the SNES. Graphics don't matter for me it's the gameplay.

Comment

yah its the gameplay.

Comment

It has got to be 3D, you just can't beat it…it's so much more better than 2D!

Comment

Working...
          X