Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

This should be interesting...lol

Comment

Marley's articles tend to be filled with cheesy puns and tongue in cheek remarks (probably more to amuse himself than his readers). I hope tomorrows article doesn't turn out to be some punchline.

Comment

f@#k Marley is going to kill the fight floyd will be mad

Comment

Originally posted by Solitario View Post
            Marley's articles tend to be filled with cheesy puns and tongue in cheek remarks (probably more to amuse himself than his readers). I hope tomorrows article doesn't turn out to be some punchline.
            if he does something so stupid...he'll be ridiculed. but hey, i wouldnt put it past marley. the guys a hack.

Comment

Comment

I was LMAO when I read this... You know it will be... Marley is in Arum's pocket, we all know that already. I'd be surprised if wasn't. A punchline that is. If this was real, I'd be suspecting Micheal Koncz to be the source.
                Last edited by Alibata; 07-20-2011, 01:24 AM.

Comment

oh lawd.................

Comment

Originally posted by solitario View Post
                    are you referring to the marley article that came out earlier tonight??? Because i was also wondering why no one had picked up on it.

mayweather camp did not lie: Inquiry was made, what if pacquiao caught dirty

but i got with a lightning bolt today and that bolt made me realize that the infamous emails purportedly circulated in late 2009, purportedly sent by someone in pacman’s inner circle, which were said to have been sent to floyd mayweather agents/representatives were not fiction, were not made up lies pushed to the media forefront, first through new york daily news sportswriter tim smith and then by espn’s teddy atlas.

Remember, this email or plural emails supposedly asked:

1) what happens if pacquiao comes up dirty on a random blood drug test?

2) if pacquiao comes up dirty, can this be kept quiet?

http://www.examiner.com/boxing-in-na...o-caught-dirty

marley claims that he will expose the source tomorrow....
                    lol!!! My money is on michael koncz...........

Of all the people in the camp he is the one that tries to play neutral....

But this is gonna kill pacs civil suit....... Right down the ****ter as they say....

I cannot wait until tomorrow lol..... Technically today but yall get what im saying.....

Comment

Playgirl will sell more copies in Philippines next month than it has in any year globally.

Comment

Working...
                      X