Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forget $65 million! Is pacquiao and bob arum passing up a $75 million offer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think there is any amount of money in the World that will make Pac take random OST with no cutoff. Floyd might drop his demand for 100mil but even then I'm not sure he will.

Comment

Everyone should just forget about it, dream match up or not it won't happen. If it was going to it would have happened by now.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        The strangest thing about that article is that the title is asking as if Manny may refuse this offer but then the last line of the article it stated that Manny would even have accepted the $65 million offer.

This article appears to try to turn the pressure off of Floyd and onto Manny (as per the title of the article) ...... but wasn't really successful since it never stated that Floyd had accepted the offer!
        An African American owned Fight Hype and Ben Thompson a Mayweather cvck gobbler, yeah this story is legit! The "only" media outlet to cover FMJ.

However, news about Pacquiao getting ridiculous amount of offers are covered and reported from different media outlets, not legit!

P.S.

How do you bring a ***** into starvation?
        Hide their cheque from welfare inside their work shoes!

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          I don't think there is any amount of money in the World that will make Pac take random OST with no cutoff. Floyd might drop his demand for 100mil but even then I'm not sure he will.
          anyone who believes floyd is in hiding and 'vacationing' because of ost is an idiot, plain and simple. **** was never an issue in the past for him but now he believes in it so whole heartedly that he's willing to pass up $65 mil... After he was supposedly ready to accept $25 mil with a 14 day cut off? C'mon son

even in a recent interview floyd sr said all it would take to make the fight was manny accepting testing (last fall he claimed the ONLY reason it didn't happen was taxes), then when he was informed pacquiao is on film and print several times that he agreed to everything with no cut offs... He said floyd shouldn't fight him because he must be on something undetectable.

The entire mayweather clan is shook of manny, sr is the only one keeping it real. This fantasy fight's death was sealed the night of the cotto fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
            Forget what you may have heard about Floyd Mayweather and a $65 million offer from Singapore, or Manny Pacquiao and a $65 million offer from Mexico. Sources have informed FightHype.com that on Friday of last week, Top Rank Promotions received a Letter of Intent from an interested party in the United States with an offer of $75 million available to both sides. On top of that, both fighters have been guaranteed $25 million the minute they sign the contract. "We have a $25 million cashier's check ready for them as soon as they sign the contract. We're going to give each fighter $25 million in advance just to sign," stated one source, who contacted FightHype.com over the weekend with the news. Click link for more http://fighthype.com/pages/content10075.html
            So is Floyd fighting Ortiz?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
              anyone who believes floyd is in hiding and 'vacationing' because of ost is an idiot, plain and simple. **** was never an issue in the past for him but now he believes in it so whole heartedly that he's willing to pass up $65 mil... After he was supposedly ready to accept $25 mil with a 14 day cut off? C'mon son

even in a recent interview floyd sr said all it would take to make the fight was manny accepting testing (last fall he claimed the ONLY reason it didn't happen was taxes), then when he was informed pacquiao is on film and print several times that he agreed to everything with no cut offs... He said floyd shouldn't fight him because he must be on something undetectable.

The entire mayweather clan is shook of manny, sr is the only one keeping it real. This fantasy fight's death was sealed the night of the cotto fight.
              Umm...Yea...

Anyways, there is no amount of money in the World that will make Pac accept full random OST with no cutoff. And, maybe it will take 100mil for Floyd to drop said demand. But, even then I'm not sure he will. He might stick to his guns. And, if he does? I respect that cuz' better testing is better for the sport.

Comment

tomorrow we're going to hear they're offering 100 Million each lol

as long as Pacquiao-Marquez happens i'm content...

Comment

Boy I say I say Bill Gates and Warren Buffet have stopped doh-nate-shon to Africa from I heard and and all proceed now go to Pac-Floyd fight. Boy I say this is great.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                    Who's offering it?

It doesn't say.

Not credible without a source.
                    I hope you said the same with the "legitimate people from Singapore".

Comment

Talk about vague...

Comment

Working...
                      X