Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Klitschko the best boxing bout of 2017?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
    Canelo v GG was a good dust up but the result leaves you with a sour taste. It completely ruined it for me.. No one like a bout to end in a draw or controversial ending, same with fights ending because of a fighter quitting. I was sure Rigo v Loma would be a spectacle but it wasn’t. And Rigo quitting made it a shamble. Ward vs Kovalev was stopped when it shouldn’t have so that’s not close.. Rungvisai vs Chocolatioto is my second. AJ vs Vlad was IMO the best fight of the year by far.
    Yup, I agree with this!

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
      Yes. It seems like The Racist/Klichko was the fight of the year. Very competitive and dramatic even though I don't like heavyweights
      How exactly is Wladimir Klitschko racist?

Comment

without any doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Objecitivity View Post
          How exactly is Wladimir Klitschko racist?
          He's calling AJ racist for the whole black supremacy thing that kicked off on his insta last month.

Old news

Comment

Spence vs Brook

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
              He's calling AJ racist for the whole black supremacy thing that kicked off on his insta last month.

Old news
              Okay fair enough!

Comment

AJ-Wlad by a landslide to me. Even if it wasn't a high profile fight and you watched that on ESPN or whatever you would think it was a great fight.

Good Heavyweight boxing is like No Limit Texas Holdem poker. It is constantly on a knife and fortunes can swing on a dime.

Comment

Working...
                X