Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hagler vs GGG. Who would've won both In prime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
    Hagler via tko late. Better boxer better two handed attack better defense and a better mind and physical conditioning.
    The things GGG would need to do against Hagler he simply doesn't do enough of.
    I believe Golovkin will facially swell up with multiple shots over a 6 to 8 round attack and I see him getting hurt with the 3rd and 4th shots when he gets combinations thrown at him. Most guys don't attempt that but Hagler would!
    I like GGG but he isn't on the same level as Hagler.

I always get a kick out of the people who knock the opponents on his record early in his career. He went into Philly and fought Monroe, Seals and Briscoe and they were all great tests for a young fighter. Looking at a fighters record when it's over and counting defeats not realizing when they occurred shows me they have no clue about the reality of the career.
    Antuofermo & Hasmsho were two of the meanest SOB's
    in boxing then and Vito was as tough as anyone who ever fought. He was that era's LaMotta in heart!

Hagler tko late!

Ray
    that's sounds about right on fight.yea people forget about the plilly 160s at that time u can throw e hart b watts in there too he went though all of plilly after losing a bs dec with watts and losing a close dec to Monroe.he went on to ko then all but bricoe . vito is prob better than rem but all he had of lamatta was his heart

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      Here's a "man" that learns his lessons well in life.
      yea ok lol

Comment

Hagler went 15 rounds with a small Roberto Duran and almost lost I just don't see him beating GGG . 160 was a weak division back then thats why Hagler had to make his money fights against Two Welters and a Light weight

Comment

Neither would take a few rounds to feel out the other guy. Both take punches well so the one who invests to the body early would have the advantage. GGG has faster footwork and the better jab but Hagler is the more versatile fighter. Hagler was a tough SOB. Hagler UD or late TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            Hagler went 15 rounds with a small Roberto Duran and almost lost I just don't see him beating GGG . 160 was a weak division back then thats why Hagler had to make his money fights against Two Welters and a Light weight
            I won't disagree with you that MW wasn't too strong back then but Hearns was a massive 154lb fighter and Duran was able to carry up his power somehow while yes He beat Duran via UD and only by 2 rd on 2 card and 3 on one every press row scorer had it much bigger margin as well as Commentating team. Another example of shady judges...not sure if u recall but that's what lead to Hagler protests against boxing shadiness
            And GGG has done same thing 2 of his marquee name wins were against a Welter ( Brook) and He got screwed vs Canelo who always fought at 154 till last 2
            Last edited by DJR005; 10-20-2017, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
              Hagler couldn't even beat 40 year old inactive mascara wearing Transvestite Leonard.

GGG KO2 Marvel-less Marvin Haggot
              Wow. You are a really mean guy.

Comment

LOL is this a serious question? Especially after what we've seen with him in the Jacobs and Canelo fights!

Marvelous Marvin Hagler would absolutely beat the Kazakhstan pride outta GGG!

I see a late TKO after a very punishing fight!

Hagler would first box GGG early, switch his stance and make him miss while banging his body with left hooks and coming with right hands up top!

As the rounds go by, Hagler would notch up the intensity and volume of punches!

This is where GGG makes a grave mistake and lesson, he's fighting a man who can not only eat his punches like brownies but can fish them just as hard and with an even better engine!

GGG has an amazing chin and is very tough but that's what gonna keep him from being knocked out but get a ref mercy stoppage or Sanchez throws the towel to save him!

Hagler was a mean SOB who was relentless with finesse and his will was indomitable while having the brains to mix it up if he needs to!

Can't lie, it would be an action packed bonanza!

Comment

Is this a serious question? Hagler of course!

Comment

Probably GGG by decision!

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                      Golovkin in no way beat Canelo by 3 rounds, how??? Canelo won the first 3 and the last 3, there were several close rounds from 4-9, stop acting like Golovkin walked through Canelo!
                      Canelo clearly lost round 1. He landed close to nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X