Nick Diaz would beat GSP...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Diaz would beat GSP...

i'm willing to bet all my points if the fight happens

who knows, after last night I definitely give him a better chance then I did before last night. All this fighting safe has made GSP soft. He looked shook after having feather fisted Jake Shields swell his eye up because he landed it perfectly in his eye. Because he hasn't tasted nothing like that in awhile.

I definitely think Diaz would definitely test his heart on the feet. Yet GSP will probably take it to the ground but Diaz could definitely submit him. I just still would bank all my points on GSP laying on him for 5 rounds because he's the ****in best wrestler in MMA and is the ****in strongest most explosive welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by TuR'oK View Post
      i'm willing to bet all my points if the fight happens
      I'll take that bet AND give you 2 to 1.

Comment

nick diaz would deliver a more relentless attack than shields half effort. the shots that shields effected gsp with were never followed up by anything substantial. if someone such as diaz were to have been in that fight he would have continued pushing the attack instead of just throwing 1 punch at a time. i think if gsp were to fight diaz or silva the way he fought shields he would have a high chance of getting caught and dropped. he would then try and automatically switch his style back to takedowns to try and avoid further punishment. and diaz is no joke off his back

Comment

are you serious?GSP would kill Diaz.Who has Diaz beat that's still relevant?Fitch, Koscheck, maybe even Penn beats Diaz.I'm sorry but the welterweight competition in strikeforce isn't that great.

Comment

It isn't a SF vs UFC thread its a Diaz vs GSP thread....

I say your ****ing delusional what was nick 6 and 4 or some **** in the UFC. Lets see if he can even contend.

Comment

GSP would take down and dry hump the striker nick diaz for all 5 rounds and win a unanimous decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                It isn't a SF vs UFC thread its a Diaz vs GSP thread....

I say your ****ing delusional what was nick 6 and 4 or some **** in the UFC. Lets see if he can even contend.
                who said this was a SF vs. UFC thread?

Comment

What does ND actually do that's better than GSP ?

Someone had mentioned ND's relentless attack. GSP will nullify alot of that relentlessness. Y'all have quickly forgotten that the one-armed bandit, Paul Daley, had Diaz on queer street.

GSP has a mix of kicks and punches that he can counter and attack with.

Comment

GSP looked very beatable tonight.

I'd give Nick Diaz and Jon Fitch a shot at beating him tonight.

Comment

Working...
                    X