No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Believes Spence Will Be Too Much For Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Believes Spence Will Be Too Much For Garcia

Errol Spence and Mikey Garcia face off at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas in a battle of unbeaten fighters which sees the champion aiming to lay claim to being the best fighter in a division full of talent. Spence (24-0, 21 KOs), is in no doubt what a victory over Garcia (39-0, 30 knockouts) will mean for his career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Poor Ward.

Was probably scared all the bruvas would pick on him had he chosen Mikey. Fred Sharpton would cry again, till this day!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
      Poor Ward.

Was probably scared all the bruvas would pick on him had he chosen Mikey. Fred Sharpton would cry again, till this day!
      Or maybe he just thinks that Mikey, a former 126lber, is too small for a very big, very good welterweight in Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthooklead View Post
        Or maybe he just thinks that Mikey, a former 126lber, is too small for a very big, very good welterweight in Spence.
        No...... It couldn't be that.

Comment

Bit disappointed Spence is trying to trash Garcia for being the underdog, I don’t see him travelling to super middleweight any time in the future with any success so knocking a guy for showing some real heart is not cool.

Comment

A good big guy usually beats a good little guy, but you can't account for the possibility of complacency.

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
              Bit disappointed Spence is trying to trash Garcia for being the underdog, I don’t see him travelling to super middleweight any time in the future with any success so knocking a guy for showing some real heart is not cool.
              Trash Garcia? Knock him? How? He is just predicting what fans will say. Based on the comments, he is right.

Comment

Leave Andre alone

It seem people always try and slide a little race thing or two in there then say owe I’m not a races. Dirt bags!

Comment

Originally posted by lefthooklead View Post
                  Naw..........

Comment

Dre i respect you, but you moved to 175 from 168 with no issues. And rumor has it you're flirting with the idea of going to heavyweight. So if your logic holds true, you should get your ass kicked if you do that, right? Unless u fight a no-hoper, which i know you'd never do

Comment

Working...
                    X