No announcement yet.

Heavy Rain for the PS3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
    Yeah me too, or second hand or something.
    I'll probably see if I can get it cheap on eBay.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
      I'll probably see if I can get it cheap on eBay.
      Then sell it to me....

Comment

Yeah me too, or second hand or something.
        I said screw it and pre-ordered it. My gf was making me fall asleep at the mall so I went on my own little journey and pre-ordered it gamestop.

Comment

im waiting since 2006 for this game.
          i hope heavy rain as good as the first version " the indigo prophecy ", its my favorite game of the last decade..
          also pre ordered bad company 2

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
            im waiting since 2006 for this game.
            i hope heavy rain as good as the first version " the indigo prophecy ", its my favorite game of the last decade..
            also pre ordered bad company 2
            since 06? holy ****...
            a friend of mine just told me about it lulz...this game looks sick... did a lil research and let me tell ya... it looks dope... diffrent type of gamin...

am impressed by this... ima download this game and preorder this 2day(monday)
            cant wait!

Comment

Played the Demo the other night Game is sick!!!
              Proper realistic...

Comment

Tomorrow I am going to pick up my pre-ordered copy. I was lucky I pre-ordered it, they were already sold out.

Comment

Then sell it to me....
                  Lend it me when you done G...

Comment

I recommend this game to anyone, I didn't beat it yet, I think I'm reaching the halfway point but this is a must for any PS3 head cuz it's only for PS3, how can you not like the game is beyond me if you consider yourself a game head, it's an interactive movie man the **** is pretty ****in amazing to me, so amazing I took out 60$ to see it for myself, that demo hooked me on the 1st time playing it

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
                      I recommend this game to anyone, I didn't beat it yet, I think I'm reaching the halfway point but this is a must for any PS3 head cuz it's only for PS3, how can you not like the game is beyond me if you consider yourself a game head, it's an interactive movie man the **** is pretty ****in amazing to me, so amazing I took out 60$ to see it for myself, that demo hooked me on the 1st time playing it
                      Yeah the demo doesn't justify how good the game is. I am so happy I got this game. Even though from what I heard, the game play is only 10-12 hours, this game is extremely addictive and interactive. The graphics are awesome to.

I am happy I pre-ordered it to. I got an additional chapter for free.

If you got the cash, get the game. This game is the start of something good. I hope we see more of these type of games. I never thought I was going to enjoy a game like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X