Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Up 2.5% since last year thanks to Trump

Trump is making America great again.

Under Obama poverty rose to over 40 million in America, Deep poverty was 20 million and this is discounting the homeless which also showed sharp rises
    Let me decode that.

Under the Wise Leadership of our Stable Genius, there has been an increase in in the Cloth Ration by 15%!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Insult the black community? man please. I said what I said cause I've literally had conversations with people saying the exact crap i hear coming out of Trumps mouth. At the height of 9/11 and other attacks I don't know how many times I've heard "man they need to just stop those fools from coming into this country" Or with Mexico "too many of those fools around and they aren't even legal, we need an electric fence or something down there" you can't make this stuff up.

I know people who just don't like Trump based solely on the fact that he is white. If it were Obama saying this crap they would ride with him. Just the reality of it
      The reality of it is that you're uninformed and uneducated. The large majority of blacks in this country do not support Republicans. Black or white. You're just too busy tap dancing for approval to see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Minorities need to wake up! There are millions of white people in this country who think like Trump and don't want us here. Even those of us who didn't come by choice. This is what that they mean when they say "Take back our country" and "Make America Great Again" They are disgusted by the sight of minorities and immigrants. ESPECIALLY when they see minorities thriving and doing better than them. That's why the first thing they say is Affirmative Action even though white women benefit the most from Affirmative Action. They can't grasp the fact that a minority is more successful than them in an open and free market.

Be safe tho
        You have it backwards....In reality this is what Blacks constantly tell themselves to explain away why they AREN'T doing well compared to Whites and virtually every other group....Just another lame victimization excuse....Ohh all these White people are constantly thinking about us and plotting our downfall...Ohh thats why I can't get a job or make a life for myself"...Ohhh its just not fair!!

In reality not a single (normal) White person gives two craps how much any Black person does or doesn't make.....Or how successful any Black person is or isn't...

As for Affirmative Action....Well yea no duh I am highly against it....It's not about which group does or doesn't benefit from it.....It's the practice itself that is abhorrent and ridiculous....
        Last edited by animalfan10; 01-13-2018, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          I literally just spoke of experiences I've had and said that is the reason I said what I did. Now you're saying prove all would support it , there is literally no way outside of talking with every black person. I know blacks that have supported Ben Carson, Condeleeza Rice and others but you just claimed they didn't get an ounce of support and that it is a fact. You just said the same crap you are crying about me saying this is rich
          There are also blacks that support Trump and you claimed the black community doesn't like him because he's white LOL.

Can't have it both ways. You're looking pretty dumb right now. Your false and ridiculous claims were not even relevant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
            I got a lot of experience fighting, actually.

You aren't turning this around now, hombre.

I've hit you with nothing but truth, and I would smash you like a bug.
            Are you delusional?? You already admitted you don’t have any fights..

How exactly are you going to fight someone who knows what they’re doing again?

Go grab your vegan wrap like I said. Fire up CNN and grab a warm towel.. soft a$$ pu$$y.

Comment

Let me decode that.

Under the Wise Leadership of our Stable Genius, there has been an increase in in the Cloth Ration by 15%!
              I guess you preferred black people being in poverty and suffering like under Obama

Comment

Obama took office in the middle of the crisis.

This is not at all debatable.

All that statistic means is that the bottom had not yet completely fallen out of the labor market, i.e. the bleeding had not yet been stopped.

The crisis was 100% inherited by Obama from the Bush administration.

Hit me with some more alternative facts.
                So you agree now, that people have it better now under Trump than they had it under Obama.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  The reality of it is that you're uninformed and uneducated. The large majority of blacks in this country do not support Republicans. Black or white. You're just too busy tap dancing for approval to see it.
                  No no, this guy "knows people", so he can speak for the community as a whole. We would have voted for Trump if he was black. In reality, we are the ones who are being racist towards him. Just last week my cousin was telling me he'd like to see more Norwegians around Palm Beach.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    There are also blacks that support Trump and you claimed the black community doesn't like him because he's white LOL.

Can't have it both ways. You're looking pretty dumb right now. Your false and ridiculous claims were not even relevant.
                    In all seriousness, there is actually a group called Haitians for Trump based out of Florida.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      Are you delusional?? You already admitted you don’t have any fights..

How exactly are you going to fight someone who knows what they’re doing again?

Go grab your vegan wrap like I said. Fire up CNN and grab a warm towel.. soft a$$ pu$$y.
                      I admitted no such thing. I admitted quite the opposite, even based on your ow narrow terms.

So let's see your boxrec page, pal.

Comment

Working...
                      X