No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Canelo Won Clearly, He Broke Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
    Ummm 5 last rounds were all GGG, STFU coWard phag0t.
    Trilogy!
    No, they weren't. And the real coward (down below) didn't want to fight S.O.G. after S.O.G. sent him the Official Offer....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Bundrage

Truax

Trout

Ward

Linares

Murray

Shields

Khan

Haye

Foreman

Smith

Monroe

Mora

Plant

Fowler

Coldwell

Quigley

Cordina

Stevenson

Also had Canelo winning:
      Mikey Garcia
      Robert Garcia
      Mayweather Sr
      Miguel Cotto
      Errol Spence
      Far more fighters and trainers thought canelo won then GGG including the professional judges

Comment

• I'll admit that Canelo definitely won the story of the fight. Abel dared him to come forward, and he did. He stood his ground, made it extremely tight and really impressed me. But I still strongly believe Golovkin won 7 rounds. So Canelo won the overall story, but Golovkin still won in the way that actually matters - by winning the most rounds. I like both of these fighters equally; they are my two favorite in boxing. Seems like everyone is just giving a biased response, including Andre Ward who just flat out doesn't like GGG/Abel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
          Who cares what coWard has to say anyway?
          You cuz you here....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            Imagine the definition of breaking a guy is arguably losing 4 of the last 5 rounds.

No bias in Wards statement whatsoever lol..
            You were very generous to Triple L....LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              You were very generous to Triple L....LOL
              Razor up and at it again early. Still want to see a debate between Robi and Razor , would be so classic.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
                Triple g will always be loved by the boxing fans more than Andre ward will ever be. Even if ward gets to 100-0 he will never be loved like G has and admired. Always giving us foty candidates spectacular knockouts and clean fights unlike andre who people will always bring up his dodgy decision against kov and his dodgy tactics against kov in the rematch dont forget people will always prefer the style of golovkin of that of ward who has headbutted elbowed and open gloved his whole career. No matter what childish remarks like 'ohh triple L omg im so funny lmfao' you make it wont change the fact golovkin will always be loved than ward
                You said Triple L has a Legacy....LMMFAO! Andre took kovalev's soul along with yours & Triple L (cuz Triple L was too shook too fight Andre)

Comment

• Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                  Didn't know you could break someone down, not stop them, and yet have that person finish stronger.
                  Nelo finished stronger there buddy, see round 12....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    Nelo finished stronger there buddy, see round 12....LMMFAO!
                    Hey Razor next potential super fight is Spence-Crawford. Who you got and why?

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      LOL, I blocked him months ago and any thread to do with GGG I go in and just see "this user is on your ignore list" like 5/6 posts straight. He's posted 11 years straight the same style and only about Mayweather, Pacquaio and GGG and there's never any debate or actual attempt at a serious discussion. He was on the Loma-Rigo too but that one exposed him badly and he's shut up about Loma (even though he did say claim he's a more accomplished fighter than Loma himself). He's a casual (admitted he'd never heard of Usyk until a few months ago) and still posts like a noob despite signing up 11 years ago! Funny thing is people think he's like 16 or 17 but he's in his 50's! I don't know whether to laugh or feel really sad for the dude.
                      There he is again making up lies like the pac-tards & the g-tards….LOL....You blocked me cuz I called you out to a boxing match so we can record it & post it here but you rejected my Official Offer like Triple L did to S.O.G.....LMMFAO! You #Twinky! I aint 50 either but if I was I would still punk you. See Me! That's another call out but you wouldn't know cuz you can't walk the hood.

Comment

Working...
                      X