Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1977, I paul Zaroku was in this audience... simple music simple times..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] 1977, I paul Zaroku was in this audience... simple music simple times..

I’m getting tired of lil Bish as hoe soft dudes circle jerking... etc,, If the h o mo shoe fits for-shinz-no wear it.

I’m tired of all y’all Bish azz hoe wanna be g, look in the mirror I’m talking ‘bout you.

Ain’t nuthing hard about pretending to be hard..

Most y’all mo****ers think posting injustices on this forum makes you something

Be about your, you, be about your business.. what’s your business? What ever it is handle it... own your fielder endeavor.. when that’s possible...

I’m preaching to mileniels, lil hoes who ain’t about their business...

Carry on lil hoes....run to momma when we play for keeps..

Btw, you are using technology you couldn’t recreate.., dumb azz hoes.. tech no hoes, is less than crack hoes...

Worthlesss azz lil cry baby hoe mo ****ers....

I’m willing to reveal case numbers where I was exonerated... and a case I lost...

I’m kind homies, relatively speaking....

Y’all been served by a man...
    Last edited by Zaroku; 08-11-2018, 01:54 AM.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    . tech no hoes, is less than crack hoes...

Lol, good stuff...…..Rockin'

Comment

Let’s filter this down.... how many of you laced them up...caught a case.? I’m just talking real deal...

Cobra, 1bad65... I’m a nice guy, but putos with tats on their faces run...

I see them they run....

MCC... 1bad65... I’m trying to be a changed man...

It’s gonna be, what it’s gonna be, until it ain’t

What it is... if y’all get out on me.... kudos... show me no mercy... I’ll show you none.... it’s a wrap...I don’t give a ****...

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        Lol, good stuff...…..Rockin'
        https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QxIWDmmqZzY

I was there, at this concert...

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QxIWDmmqZzY

I was there, at this concert...
          I wish I was there, but I wasn't born till five years later. Wasn't even a tadpole in my dad's sack yet.

70s/80s had the best music.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            I wish I was there, but I wasn't born till five years later. Wasn't even a tadpole in my dad's sack yet.

70s/80s had the best music.
            Good nuff for me...well said brother.. well said...

Comment

Damn you’re old.

182, 185, 186, 240, 245 and 246. Sprinkle in a couple of gun and drug charges with enhancements.

Beat most of em. I’m off to bed

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                Damn you’re old.

182, 185, 186, 240, 245 and 246. Sprinkle in a couple of gun and drug charges with enhancements.

Beat most of em. I’m off to bed
                My dad made me work.. hard.. I got paid for my labors... but it was never... ever good enough for my dad.. he best the stupid outta me.. going on 54... trying to pass off what lil wisdom I think I have/had to a younger generation... it’s obviously a failed project....

I’m a young spry 54 year old, who wrote code that yoingetsrs falslyly believe they created.. we are surrounded by idiots.. neverm8nd

Comment

My dad made me work.. hard.. I got paid for my labors... but it was never... ever good enough for my dad.. he best the stupid outta me.. going on 54... trying to pass off what lil wisdom I think I have/had to a younger generation... it’s obviously a failed project....

I’m a young spry 54 year old, who wrote code that yoingetsrs falslyly believe they created.. we are surrounded by idiots.. neverm8nd
                  I'm currently reading Weaving the Web by Tim Berners-Lee. I'm 30 and am probably in the 0.001% of 30-year-olds in the world today who know much of anything about the origins of the web.

Comment

I’m getting tired of lil Bish as hoe soft dudes circle jerking... etc,, If the h o mo shoe fits for-shinz-no wear it.

I’m tired of all y’all Bish azz hoe wanna be g, look in the mirror I’m talking ‘bout you.

Ain’t nuthing hard about pretending to be hard..

Most y’all mo****ers think posting injustices on this forum makes you something

Be about your, you, be about your business.. what’s your business? What ever it is handle it... own your fielder endeavor.. when that’s possible...

I’m preaching to mileniels, lil hoes who ain’t about their business...

Carry on lil hoes....run to momma when we play for keeps..

Btw, you are using technology you couldn’t recreate.., dumb azz hoes.. tech no hoes, is less than crack hoes...

Worthlesss azz lil cry baby hoe mo ****ers....

I’m willing to reveal case numbers where I was exonerated... and a case I lost...

I’m kind homies, relatively speaking....

Y’all been served by a man...
                    Telling no lies here ladies and gents.

Comment

Working...
                    X