Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fenech: Horn Won, End of Story, Pacquiao Trying To Save Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fenech: Horn Won, End of Story, Pacquiao Trying To Save Face

Former world champion and Australian boxing legend, Jeff Fenech, is very shocked that Manny Pacquiao has made a request to the World Boxing Organization, where the eight division champion demands that the sanctioning body review the scoring of his fight with Jeff Horn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

These two are delusional, Horn won 8 rounds. Is Australia on another planet?

Comment

Shocking!! Australians saying they think Horn won. Where's the article quoting Filipinos? I wonder who they think won.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
        These two are delusional, Horn won 8 rounds. Is Australia on another planet?
        Actually he lost 8 rounds. The guy was missing like crazy. Only time he was hitting was in the clinch. Wasn't a great Manny performance but noway he lost that fight

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
          Actually he lost 8 rounds. The guy was missing like crazy. Only time he was hitting was in the clinch. Wasn't a great Manny performance but noway he lost that fight
          I agree, had It 8-4 Pacquiao.

Comment

I'd like to think i am capable with making decisions without emotion or bias. After re-watching it again. I dont how you can give horn 8 rounds...seriously. I tried. He misses alot, hits shoulders, elbows and comes forward the whole fight and is agressive but not effective. I am not a pac supporter. Just boxing a enthusiast

Comment

i had pacquiai winning the fight but all this crying and excuses have to stop. just rematch Horn and either knock him out cold and stop him

Comment

Manny should move on and rematch Horn, then rematch Floyd the TBE. Tax By Evasion.

Comment

The rematch will settle everything. It was a close fight because I feel Pacquiao did not prepare well for this fight. Also, I see aging as a factor.

Comment

Fenech??? Legend???

Comment

Working...
                    X