No announcement yet.

It’s disgusting how much this board cares about KSI-Paul

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s disgusting how much this board cares about KSI-Paul

We have people *****ing about the refs, picking a side and finding a rooting interest, arguing about the fight, etc. etc.

Disgusting. We’re supposed to be boxing fans on this board. F**k that fight and f**k them. F**k all these teenie bopper a$$holes.

This fight got more interest from the so called boxing fans on this board than BJS, Haney, Pulev, Rios and Herring who all fought last night.

F**k that. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Against my better judgement I watched the last half of their fight. I sure wasn't invested in who won or lost but was surprised to see people actually care and start arguing robbery lol?

Comment

Hype sells. Everyone on here has probably watched the fight by now. Even though around 70% claimed they didn't know who they were, as well as. claiming to have no interest in the fight.

Comment

Looking at the history of this forum

Are u surprised?

But people tend to ignore actual boxing convo and gravitate toward BS to argue over.

A guy just posted Canelo vs Logan shatters May/Pac record.

Where are the moderators??

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post

i like that her clutch looks like a taco

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              i like that her clutch looks like a taco
              Haha same. I like how you know the proper term too. My dumbass was gonna call it a purse

Comment

Originally posted by dot.c.eh View Post
                Haha same. I like how you know the proper term too. My dumbass was gonna call it a purse
                i know the proper term...because....women

Comment

Did they or did they not train like boxers, fight under boxing rules, testing, and under the rule of a commission. Sorry but mugga fuggas up here act like boxing snobs and boxing elitists when they are the prime examples of fking casuals. You are a boxing fan? Really? How many amateur tourneys you ever been too? How many non olympians coming in the next three to five years you know?ZERO! By comparison football fans real die hard fans know players at the high school stage even before college but this is the sport where being a legitimate fan only means watching well named boxers and then thumping your chest like you live for the sport. Take seventeen fking seats and stfu.

The funny thing is half the “men” on here talk mad shhh about being tough and these two “losers” put on gloves and fight like men. Yet them same dudes keep typing up stupid shh. Considering mofos be up here calling pro fighters bums and shhh and haven’t ever as much as made a proper fist in their lives says just how full of whiny bi ch es this place is.

/Thread
                  Last edited by turnedup; 11-10-2019, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                    We have people *****ing about the refs, picking a side and finding a rooting interest, arguing about the fight, etc. etc.

Disgusting. We’re supposed to be boxing fans on this board. F**k that fight and f**k them. F**k all these teenie bopper a$$holes.

This fight got more interest from the so called boxing fans on this board than BJS, Haney, Pulev, Rios and Herring who all fought last night.

F**k that. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
                    I would be surprised, but I long ago I realized most the folks aren't actually boxing fans.

It's like they JUST found out WWF isn't real. So they figured Boxing is the next best thing to Pro Rasslin, so they'll follow that.

Comment

Working...
                    X