No announcement yet.

Caleb Plant never fought a Legit Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caleb Plant never fought a Legit Champion

I didn’t realize that Uzcategui was elevated to IBF Champion when DeGale chose to not fight him. The belt was being tossed around...

Facts he's a PBC hype job

Comment

He needs to show me more

Comment

He has 1 win over a title holder just like benavidez has 1 win over a title holder. They both have a lot to prove.

Comment

Uzcategui was a good win. Plant was a considerable underdog in that fight. His defences have been against poor opposition though.

Comment

Originally posted by -TAKEOVER- View Post
            He has 1 win over a title holder just like benavidez has 1 win over a title holder. They both have a lot to prove.
            True...

They need to fight each other.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              True...

They need to fight each other.
              Exactly, big fan of both but they need a signature fight. With so much bad blood between them this fight will do some big ratings. Been a while since we had a genuine grudge match, especially between two undefeated guys in their prime.

Comment

everyone needs a signature fight..

its not as easy sometimes to make those fights

Comment

He's an overhyped w_igger who talks more than he actually fights.

Comment

A big problem in boxing are that the belts are vacated so its not the same thing as fighting an established champion . and jumping up n down divisions like kangaroos. This has nothing to do with the subject but felt like I had to say it .

Comment

Working...
                    X