Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you drink when you are thirsty?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you drink when you are thirsty?

I drink Beer. How about you?

Kthanks!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Tropicana Orange Juice if I'm in stock, Coke if I eat unhealthy and water if I'm training

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Blitz
      Tropicana Orange Juice if I'm in stock, Coke if I eat unhealthy and water if I'm training
      I'm always working out. I dont drink water though.

Puro Pinche Miller Light Y Budweiser Carnal.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Pop. Coke, Pepsi, Mt Dew, basically anything carbinated. Over the years Ive discovered that when I drink beer my sinuses dry out and they cause fits for at least a day or two. So I cut down on the beer and drink mainly mixed drinks anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by SHO-NUFF
          So I cut down on the beer and drink mainly mixed drinks anymore.
          Its wierd. I work out and have like muscles and such. But I'm getting a beergut. I have a feeling that badboy aint goin nowhere either.

Comment

Originally posted by RunWithKnives
            Its wierd. I work out and have like muscles and such. But I'm getting a beergut. I have a feeling that badboy aint goin nowhere either.
            Mines been slowly growning over the last ten years.
            Its a ***** to get rid of. Ill start working out again, but I always end up stopping for some reason or another. I need to get back on track.

Comment

Spring water. I love to drink coke, but coke makes you fat. I drink coke with one meal a day. Coke is the best drink of all time. PEPSI SUCKS!!! I drink alot of water. Water is good for you. I think everyone should drink at least 8 glass of water a day.

Comment

Yeah the calories I take in off of pop alone would feed an african village.

Comment

I drink water, nothing quenches your thirst like water.

Comment

water, juice, or gatorade.

Comment

Working...
                    X