No announcement yet.

PokemonGo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PokemonGo

What the hell is this ****? Why is it so popular?

I mean the game isn't creative or innovative, but apparently it's the most popular mobile game of all time.

Everywhere I go i see kids playing this damn thing, and I'm not even joking 90% of people I pass by on a street play this **** ing thing. It's like their prisoners of their own phones lol.

I'm 27 so I don't know if I'm a part of this generation, but these Pokémon catchers are our future leaders.

The world is doomed.
    Last edited by Szef; 07-30-2016, 06:35 AM.

Comment

It's very symptomatic of the new generation which I'm certainly no part of. It's sad to see kids these days. And I honestly believe all this technology makes them more stupid, not smarter. Plus everything you buy today is idiot proof, more or less. You don't need to actually think about anything, anymore.

Comment

gets my chubby nephew outside, so im cool with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          What the hell is this ****? Why is it is so popular?

I mean the game isn't creative or innovative, but apparently it's the most popular mobile game of all time.

Everywhere I go i see kids playing this damn thing, and I'm not even joking 90% of people I pass by on a street play this **** ing thing. It's like their prisoners of their own phones lol.

I'm 27 so I don't know if I'm a part of this generation, but these Pokémon catchers are our future leaders.

The world is doomed.
          I'm of a similar age to you and Pokemon was the shizzle growing up. A lot of the people playing are from our generation, it has that nostalgic effect.

Comment

i saw this scrawny white teen playing it yesterday at the store. he literally had no regard for his surroundings and could have easily been robbed or worse. and he actually found a pokemon in the store and was violently tapping the screen to catch it. literally in the middle of the store. people were staring, it made me cringe.

Comment

I don't know what it is either. And I find really confusing is when people are supposedly looking for pokemon in real life, not just the game/app. Can anyone explain that or is it just a joke?

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                i saw this scrawny white teen playing it yesterday at the store. he literally had no regard for his surroundings and could have easily been robbed or worse. and he actually found a pokemon in the store and was violently tapping the screen to catch it. literally in the middle of the store. people were staring, it made me cringe.

Awesome! Great post! Thank you for not being a stupid azz wipe.

Comment

You walk around, battle other people etc.

You're a 90's Szef? You can appreciate this

I'm level 17

Comment

Working...
                  X