No announcement yet.

The IBF has decided if Adamek doesn't fight Pulev, Jennings can replace him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Pulev vs. Jennings is one of the best heavyweight matchups we could ask for.

Both are in their primes, talented and skilled.

Interesting that you say Adamek made a smart decision because he is too small yet you think Jennings is a great matchup when Jennings and Adamek are almost exactly the same height/weight.

I personally love the matchup myself - because I don't think size matters as much as everyone else does around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
      Interesting that you say Adamek made a smart decision because he is too small yet you think Jennings is a great matchup when Jennings and Adamek are almost exactly the same height/weight.

I personally love the matchup myself - because I don't think size matters as much as everyone else does around here.
      No, Adamek is smaller than Jennings.

Tomasz was fighting at light heavyweight into his 30s and was a welterweight in the amateurs. He only fights at HW because he wasn't making enough money at cruiserweight.

Jennings isn't a big heavyweight, but he's a natural heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        No, Adamek is smaller than Jennings.

Tomasz was fighting at light heavyweight into his 30s and was a welterweight in the amateurs. He only fights at HW because he wasn't making enough money at cruiserweight.

Jennings isn't a big heavyweight, but he's a natural heavyweight.

I don't know how Adamek made 175 at all. Jennings is naturally bigger but really not by much and will still give away 2-3 inches and 25 lbs to Pulev.

Comment

Said he's not... here we go

Comment

Working...
          X