Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people act like Ruiz has right to decide venue?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people act like Ruiz has right to decide venue?

I'll keep it short and simple
    • AJ has a bigger fanbase
    • He had the rematch clause in the contract
    • He has headlined numerous PPV events
    • Broke PPV records in Britain

So what is it guys, do you just hate seeing a Brit be successful? These stupid notions of a fight in Mexico they're ridiculous! Last I checked when you're born in America and primarily were raised there then fighting in Mexico isn't finally you having a home fight.

Before anyone says it, whilst it might have been AJ idea to expand his fanbase across the seas what difference does it make win or loss? He doesn't need the fight to happen there again. The whole reason this stupid corrupt location in Saudi is happening is because of Ruiz acting like a b*tch, if Ruiz is worried about the fairness of Britain well... Saudi isn't a country that is best known for following the rules.

I for one ain't no big AJ nuthugger, you'll find plenty of messages from me questioning him. Simple put what Ruiz has done is a total ***** move, we trade a 80-90k stadium for a small 8k stadium with blood thirsty Sheikhs.

Simple answer .

Hes simply Andy " A Side " Ruiz ,what more needed then that ?

The real answer .

Most boxing fans aren't exactly bright ( no offense to who that refers to on here ) so they parrot what is said and it gets passed along.

Comment

Only Wilder fans cum Ruiz fan girls think the fat Mexican who signed his life away has a say. The funniest thing is that the loudest village idiots saying that are Americans and no one gives a shi...tt about what they think. They're inconsequential in the scheme of things.

Wilder and his fans have the same IQ. IQ so low, it's lower than their shoe sizes, lool.

Comment

He has the belts

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
          He has the belts
          And A.J's soul.

Comment

Did you use any part of your brain before you made this thread? Only an idiot would think the fight was going to be in Mexico LOL

Why would anyone want the fight to be in the UK? Ruiz won fair and square but now you want him to be at a disadvantage with the ref and the judges? Not to meantion AJ will be back on his PEDs that he clearly cant be on in the USA

Especially after Whyte's positive test getting swept under the rug, if it didnt get leaked no one would know about it and Whyte would have fought on, only an AJ fan would want it not to be in the USA so he wins by having every advantage possible

Comment

Originally posted by M Bison View Post
              I'll keep it short and simple
              • AJ has a bigger fanbase
              • He had the rematch clause in the contract
              • He has headlined numerous PPV events
              • Broke PPV records in Britain

So what is it guys, do you just hate seeing a Brit be successful? These stupid notions of a fight in Mexico they're ridiculous! Last I checked when you're born in America and primarily were raised there then fighting in Mexico isn't finally you having a home fight.

Before anyone says it, whilst it might have been AJ idea to expand his fanbase across the seas what difference does it make win or loss? He doesn't need the fight to happen there again. The whole reason this stupid corrupt location in Saudi is happening is because of Ruiz acting like a b*tch, if Ruiz is worried about the fairness of Britain well... Saudi isn't a country that is best known for following the rules.

I for one ain't no big AJ nuthugger, you'll find plenty of messages from me questioning him. Simple put what Ruiz has done is a total ***** move, we trade a 80-90k stadium for a small 8k stadium with blood thirsty Sheikhs.
              He has the right because he beat AJ and now he has leverage. Those other points are a plus for AJ but Ruiz does have some leverage over him. He would be an idiot not to use it and stack the cards in his favor as much as he can. It's business..

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                He has the right because he beat AJ and now he has leverage. Those other points are a plus for AJ but Ruiz does have some leverage over him. He would be an idiot not to use it and stack the cards in his favor as much as he can. It's business..
                He doesn't have the right, if he doesn't agree the terms he will get his ass sued off. If you don't want to meet the terms of your opponent then why sign the proposed contract terms? Obviously Ruiz thought he was going to lose, he won the lottery and found an AJ that was off the ball.

Anthony Joshua is the draw in all of this and we all know he doesn't want it to happen abroad because his 'fans' are a new breed who probably couldn't afford a trip abroad.

Originally posted by yourboithat2019 View Post
                Did you use any part of your brain before you made this thread? Only an idiot would think the fight was going to be in Mexico LOL

Why would anyone want the fight to be in the UK? Ruiz won fair and square but now you want him to be at a disadvantage with the ref and the judges? Not to meantion AJ will be back on his PEDs that he clearly cant be on in the USA

Especially after Whyte's positive test getting swept under the rug, if it didnt get leaked no one would know about it and Whyte would have fought on, only an AJ fan would want it not to be in the USA so he wins by having every advantage possible
                I think I made it clear with my thread, my point was why do these idiots think it should happen there?

Why would anyone want the fight to be in the UK? Um maybe because that is where the biggest attraction would be, 80-90 thousand stadium would be locked and loaded, you Yanks are living in the 60-80's your days where you ruled boxing is OVER! You guys don't even have a big PPV star.

Yes, now you will use Whyte as an example but you won't use the numerous dodgy sh** that has happened in America.
                • Ward TKO'ing someone by lowblows
                • Maidana refused to fight on the inside against Mayweather in the rematch
                • Mayweather getting a TUE after he did it, clearly breaking the rules
                • The vast list of US steroid cheaters

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                He has the belts
                That isn't a valid reason when you signed a contractual agreement to a rematch and you're not the draw.

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                Only Wilder fans cum Ruiz fan girls think the fat Mexican who signed his life away has a say. The funniest thing is that the loudest village idiots saying that are Americans and no one gives a shi...tt about what they think. They're inconsequential in the scheme of things.

Wilder and his fans have the same IQ. IQ so low, it's lower than their shoe sizes, lool.
                I dunno dude a lot of stupid Brits are saying Ruiz has a say, I guess they don't understand the contractual agreement he signed. If Ruiz was the draw then sure he would have the say but he simply isn't.

Comment

He doesn't have the right, if he doesn't agree the terms he will get his ass sued off. If you don't want to meet the terms of your opponent then why sign the proposed contract terms? Obviously Ruiz thought he was going to lose, he won the lottery and found an AJ that was off the ball.

Anthony Joshua is the draw in all of this and we all know he doesn't want it to happen abroad because his 'fans' are a new breed who probably couldn't afford a trip abroad.

I think I made it clear with my thread, my point was why do these idiots think it should happen there?

Why would anyone want the fight to be in the UK? Um maybe because that is where the biggest attraction would be, 80-90 thousand stadium would be locked and loaded, you Yanks are living in the 60-80's your days where you ruled boxing is OVER! You guys don't even have a big PPV star.

Yes, now you will use Whyte as an example but you won't use the numerous dodgy sh** that has happened in America.

That isn't a valid reason when you signed a contractual agreement to a rematch and you're not the draw.

I dunno dude a lot of stupid Brits are saying Ruiz has a say, I guess they don't understand the contractual agreement he signed. If Ruiz was the draw then sure he would have the say but he simply isn't.
                  You keep saying the contract. Has anyone seen this contract? Does it say the loser dictates everything, including the location?

I'm neutral in this thing, but I can't imagine a contract like that.

Comment

How does suing Ruiz help the situation? Ruiz would eventually be stripped of all 4 belts and how long is it going to take for AJ to win them all back?

Comment

Working...
                    X