View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 04:57 AM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2324 Post(s)
Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,015,000,000,200,989,212,672.00
racist - Mr McDowell Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu No Message - ^lll 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
There's some truth in this. I think if boxers fought more regularly it'd be more natural to consider more context, but when you see a fighter 1-3 times a year you end up putting a lot of emphasis on what you remember well from them.

That being said I think I like AJ here. My main thinking here is that it seems unprecedented for a fighter over 40 to come off a long layoff preceded by a fight where they looked gunshy to come back and beat a top 5 fighter. It's definitely possible but it hasn't happened many times before.

While I want AJ to win on one hand, I do think it would make a hell of a story for Klitschko to comeback and beat a young, strong, Olympic gold medalist.
This ^ is very close to my feeling on the fight - I would love to see some new blood and new stars to breathe life into the HW division and a Joshua win would set that up perfectly for the coming years but a nostalgic part of me wants to see the old lion have one last hurrah... maybe that's just cos I'm an old git though...
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

As to the pick... well. too many unknowns to be at all confident in any choice for my money - most of which you mention above, so I'm just gonna go with my heart.

Klitschko UD close.
Koba-Grozny is offline   Reply With Quote