Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW, they shoulda' stopped this...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he was mimicing roach and that was fun. stop magnifying this issue and get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
      he was mimicing roach and that was fun. stop magnifying this issue and get over it.
      Tell that to Sky Sports, Ring Mag, Yahoo Sports, ESPN, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
        Larry, though, this isnt the business...this is low class and WAY below the belt...BIG difference...
        I think the confusion happening here is. While these sorts of antics are par for the course on a website like boxingscene. They are disastorous PR for mainstream media. Of course a lot of the 18-30M demographic can just shrug it off and say well Roach is a d*ck too. However, that won't neccessarily fly with everyone else. Especially since it will offend folks in addition to Freddie Roach who have his medical condition. Out of the 3 of them I'd say this is more damaging to Robert Garcia, considering he probably had the best reputation of the 3.

Comment

As if nobody in here has ever made fun of a cripple, ******, ****sexual, lesbian, black, hispanic, chinese, gimme a ****in break, this kind of behavior goes on a daily basis behind closed doors or outspoken. Stop acting so "PC" that act doesn't work, this is real life, Roach hides behind his Parks and throws **** around and expects not to be hit back. What a bunch of evangelist hypocrites... I'm glad that video was aired, someone had the cojones to do that.

Comment

No reason to be mad, you shoulda been mad when they agreed to fight him in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndroundko View Post
              No reason to be mad, you shoulda been mad when they agreed to fight him in the first place.
              You choose this as your 6th post in 4 years?

Comment

Originally posted by El 7 Mares V.2 View Post
                As if nobody in here has ever made fun of a cripple, ******, ****sexual, lesbian, black, hispanic, chinese, gimme a ****in break, this kind of behavior goes on a daily basis behind closed doors or outspoken. Stop acting so "PC" that act doesn't work, this is real life, Roach hides behind his Parks and throws **** around and expects not to be hit back. What a bunch of evangelist hypocrites... I'm glad that video was aired, someone had the cojones to do that.
                the cojones to do that?? Thats what it took? Cojones?? No, man, it took ignorance..you dont think he hesitated before he did it do you? Theres a BIG difference between hype and ignorance...

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
                  Larry, though, this isnt the business...this is low class and WAY below the belt...BIG difference...
                  i agree scully but roach says alot of low class below the belt stuff and its suppose to be ok cause hes disabled?? personally if i had a condition id just be quiet and train my fighter...roach talks so much this was bound to happen sooner or later..he just come across as a prick imo

Comment

Robert Garcia is a fraud.

He has been playing the "nice-guy" act for the cameras but his true character eventually was revealed.

Fuck him too.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                      Robert Garcia is a fraud.

He has been playing the "nice-guy" act for the cameras but his true character eventually was revealed.

Fuck him too.
                      He is a fraud. Now let's enjoy Yuppie-Aussie music:

Comment

Working...
                      X